2.2 OHV? - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2.2 OHV?
Friday, August 12, 2005 3:07 PM
I've never understood the shat times some of you are pulling off with n20. I'm the first to admit that I'm one of the worst drivers out there, and even I was able to pull off a 14.9 (hey, its a 14) with a 55 shot of dry zex. It was my second time at the track, too.

Originally posted by MSD
I have an 03 5-speed Cavy, and when I race.. I shift at 6300-6500. That method (coupled with the fact that the guy probably couldn't drive for @!#$) allowed me to keep up with/have a slight lead on an 04 Mustang GT.

Friday, August 12, 2005 4:36 PM
Man I cant make it to the speed shop to ge tthe new t yet ( I hate my job on fridays) soooo.... what is the pill size for a dry 50 shot? or 35 shot any body know?

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:45 AM
When i had the NX single fogger wet kit on my 99 2200 i went 15.54 and was very rich, i then upped it to a 75 shot and was still way to rich and backfired thru the intake and blew my CAI off.

I am now building a direct port kit out of edelbrock components that will be a 100 shot, and then when the turbo engine goes in ill probably step it down to a 50 shot or so just to help cool the boost better.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Sombody Needs to Make me a cool Sig, Because im Sig Challenged!

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Im premium since January, but why doesnt it say that?????
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search