Nitrous Hooked up - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nitrous Hooked up
Saturday, July 30, 2005 5:49 PM
Well i finally have my nitrous hooked up. Finished it today. Havn't shot it yet, i don't know why. Kinda afraid to for some reason. Go ahead and lauge its ok... lol. Ill work up to it... Ill have pics up soon...

Also got lower and upper motor mounts in, just thought i would add that.

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: Nitrous Hooked up
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:01 PM
First time I shot my nitrous I had my n2o line too tight. So it was spraying just fuel and no nitrous. Flooded the crap out of the engine. Was basically firing on like 1 cylinder by the time I was home. I limped it all the way home. You ever seen a grown man cry? lmao

Good luck, you should be fine. Just check your stuff and make sure its right. What setup you got? Dry or Wet?
Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:57 AM
i have a wet nx kit. What do u mean you had your nitrous line to tight, where it wouldn't spray any nitrous? Where was it to tight at?

Sunday, July 31, 2005 1:57 PM
It was on the line from the selenoid to the shark nozzle. It was my fault I was stupid. I turned on the bottle and it was leaking. So I tighted it down real tight (I knew better, dunno why guess I was excited). Just make sure you use something to seal the lines and just get them snug. No need to tighten them real tight.
Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:45 PM
yea i have them sealed pretty good and tightend snug, not to tight. How did it run the first time you shot it, any problems?

Sunday, July 31, 2005 4:36 PM
Well after I fixed the line that was too tight it worked great. No regrets.
Sunday, July 31, 2005 6:55 PM
thats good. I just went out a few hours ago and shot it. Didnt' have any problems so far. Its not the same as having a boosted car, but its deffinently nice to use. I like it so far, no problems...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search