help with wut kind of kit to get - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help with wut kind of kit to get
Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:47 PM
ok i got a sponsorship for 12 grand and everyone if telling my turbo or supercharger but im thinking nitrious. i was thinking about a direct port with jbp stage 2 cams all my mods are listed in my profile if you guys could help that would be great thanks

Re: help with wut kind of kit to get
Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:49 PM
also if you know wut kind of times i will be runing with a 75 shot and i was kind of thinking dual stage 50 of the line in first then 75 in second if that is a good idea if anyone knows
Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:12 PM
i hope that sponsorship isn't from sport compact pro.....

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:59 PM
^^meltdown350 lol

Future:

stage 3 turbo kit with intercooler forced induction cams venom intake manifold eibach pro lowering springs eibach sway bars wings west lip kit house of kolors candy blue paint graphics from sponser sport compact pro

right from his profile................yea....

Friday, August 12, 2005 2:04 PM
yea it is from them y and i was gonna do the turbo and stuff but i know more about nitrious cause i have worked more with it i have done a turbo kit before
Friday, August 12, 2005 3:21 PM
well if you got a 12000 sponsorship I would make up my mind what to do if you go n20 I would build up my motor and spray a heavy shot, If I went turbo i build up my motor and boost a heavy boost.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search