N20 TIMES ? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
N20 TIMES ?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:22 PM
Curious has anyone recently gone to the trak with their eco on say a 75 shot? If so what times have you pulled cause I haven't had any time to get to the track this year and unfortanelty I wrok every teusday and I don't think I'll make it there this year. I'm looking to estimate my times compared to any one who has done this.

Re: N20 TIMES ?
Friday, August 26, 2005 10:33 AM
hey aren't u the guy who made that dumb post 12.6 ona eco that u supposedly BLEW ur motor and u were gonna drop a new one in. what now are u gonna blow ur motor againg this guy is

Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:19 AM
Dude. . . .that is a LOT of BS'n goin on. Niceeeeeee. lol just for fun. . . .

Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:19 PM
well in case you havent noticed Im asking for times julian so stfu and dont post if your not going to be of any help to this particular topic, by the way when did you get an rsx?

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:37 PM
last night when i raced ur pal

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:43 PM
haha i hate bull@!#$ters

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:20 PM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:haha i hate bull@!#$ters

and your stateing that to whom? B/C I'm asking to see what times people pulled off nothing else.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:57 PM
if your calling BS on Fatalic, I can vouch that he on spray, last I heard though it was a 35 shot but its very easy to swap jets.

as fo times... first time at the track on juice I was running a 35 shot and only hitting low 15's with HORRIBLE traction, it was high school night where cops race highschools so they liked to plow through the water box so so the track was wet, and like 5 million % humidity.

2nd time at the track on the 50 shot I was hitting 14.2's with decent traction

best run at the track was fully modded, all the bolt ons cams and nitrous, I took the time to lower the front end and raise the rear, I ran on my buddies drag radials with 100 shot, weather was awsome ect... I pulled off a 13.08 at 106 with letting off to avoid hitting the limiter and fallowed it with a 13.12 at about the sae trap speed again letting off to avoid limiter.

from what i have seen though high 13's low 14's should be about average for 5-spee eco's with minor bolt ons (intake, exhaust, motor mounts) on a 75 shot. Let me know how you do

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:16 AM
See I plan on hitting the track 9/13 and I gteched my car and ran a 13.8 with the 75 shot, Now I'm just trying to see if that is accurate compared to other people's runs. I know I am problably not going to come close to that at the track b/c I have been having a rough time getting a decent launch with my 18's latley. But I hope to come close.

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:33 AM
I ran a 14.4 with a 75 shot with stock tires and i was not hooking up at all.
Monday, September 12, 2005 11:34 AM
04ecosport wrote:hey aren't u the guy who made that dumb post 12.6 ona eco that u supposedly BLEW ur motor and u were gonna drop a new one in. what now are u gonna blow ur motor againg this guy is

Monday, September 12, 2005 4:21 PM
SLY SS 2 wrote:
04ecosport wrote:hey aren't u the guy who made that dumb post 12.6 ona eco that u supposedly BLEW ur motor and u were gonna drop a new one in. what now are u gonna blow ur motor againg this guy is

point?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search