Zex kit question - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Zex kit question
Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:19 PM
whoops in the last post thought I had the top part as a quote.

I have never saw one of those before. Is it for the purge???

There should be no real big worry about it if it is for the purge. It is only going to purge if you have the bottle open and if you have the bottle open you have intentions of spraying. So unless you plan on driving around with it open there is no danger of accidentally pushing it. If you push it with no Nitrous in the lines then it is completely safe. No need to spend the extra cash unless you are going for looks.

Save it for the gas pumps...

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/importkilla32/Bullit.JPG

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:33 PM
Well most of the kit is installed. Now it is just figureing out how i am going to glass the little cubby that the non powerwindow guys have so that i can put all my switches there.

Thanks again for all the help guys

~Riki

SPONSORED BY: No one!
Car Domain Site
Friday, September 23, 2005 1:59 PM
Riki Knight wrote:Well most of the kit is installed. Now it is just figureing out how i am going to glass the little cubby that the non powerwindow guys have so that i can put all my switches there.

Thanks again for all the help guys

Just go to the junkyard and find a cav with power windows.......save alot of pain from glassing it over unless you're just that nice at fiberglass to where you can complete it in no time!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:02 PM
Riki Knight wrote:thanks for all the help guys. I got the kit yesterday and started to install it after work. coming along slowly because i got to help my friend install a header and cat back in his accord. and i am still working on making a switch pannel in the center consel for all the switches.

As for the bottle i have no problem putting it in the trunk. I dont plan on racing on the street or using it what so ever on the streets. But i will look into getting a remote opener.

One last question... Does anyone know where i can get a push button switch with a hard plastic cover on it so you cannot press the button without fliping the cover up?

I will post picts of the finished product as soon as i get it all done if you like.

Why ask a question and not care about the answers?????

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:02 PM
Riki Knight wrote:thanks for all the help guys. I got the kit yesterday and started to install it after work. coming along slowly because i got to help my friend install a header and cat back in his accord. and i am still working on making a switch pannel in the center consel for all the switches.

As for the bottle i have no problem putting it in the trunk. I dont plan on racing on the street or using it what so ever on the streets. But i will look into getting a remote opener.

One last question... Does anyone know where i can get a push button switch with a hard plastic cover on it so you cannot press the button without fliping the cover up?

I will post picts of the finished product as soon as i get it all done if you like.

Why ask a question and not care about the answers?????

Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:02 AM
What are you talking about? Every bit of info that everone posted helped me out.

~Riki

Car Domain Site
Saturday, September 24, 2005 3:48 PM
Well its finished!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone for your help

~Riki

Car Domain Site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search