NX nitrous controller - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NX nitrous controller
Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:55 PM
Anyone have this? If so how is it? what exactly does it control?

Re: NX nitrous controller
Thursday, September 22, 2005 6:17 PM
its a progressive box, properly set up you can leave at 30% nitrous for say 2 seconds out then go 100%. the possibilities are endless, 40% for 5 seconds out then 100 % etc. the solenoid cycles on and off at 120 cycles a minute. it keeps the tires planted and is best used on full drag cars running upwards of 300 hp shots. not useful on small shots.
Thursday, September 22, 2005 6:44 PM
Quote:

not useful on small shots.

False

It's very useful on small shots expecially when you want to spray in 1st but have no traction with a full 75-100shot....I barely get traction on a 50 so I know when i eventually get to my 100shot it'll be iffy all the way into 2nd gear. I can see how long it takes me to get through the RPMs in 1st and 2nd, then set the progressive controller accordingly to spray out however little I want at any given time, then progress up to my full shot....

Karo has bad traction problems on a 100shot with heavy suspension mods and slicks. If correct I believe he even has an LSD and it still barely grabs how he wants it to.

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:40 PM
have you ever used one? i have.
Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:56 PM
Yea that's why I want it so bad!

Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:49 PM
I have it... never used it... sitting in the box brand new.... I did how ever play around with the program... its very impressive and very interesting.... highly recommned to anyone who really wants to get the best times using nitrous as a power adder....

^^^^^^ any takers?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:53 PM
Karo you know you always have a buyer in me, I'll start saving if you give me a rough price guestimate! I have $500 off to the side for the Programming software rumored to come out so i can get together a little bit more change for something else!

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:26 PM
PM Sent.

Friday, September 23, 2005 7:19 AM
I'll take a pm also hehehe, Another question on this, is your n20 still running off the wot switch ? I know that the wot switch will still activate it but I mean does this kit also act as a window switch where it will cut off at xxx rpms?

Saturday, September 24, 2005 2:40 PM
The WOT switch is electronic... you connect/ wire the controller to the TPS..

It has a built in window switch as well.... actually you can vary it for every gear if you'd like.

It programs with a PDA or lap top and the software is simple to use.

A nice add on is the FJO wide band kit, which talks to the controller. If you go lean, (how lean is programmable by you) it shuts off the nitrous.

I you leave the lap top plugged in for a run or dyno work it will log what the nitrous did on the run, and the AF from the FJO wide band kit.

After two years it's still the best nitrous controller out there. Looks like a lot of wires to hook up, but it's not difficult to install at all.

Buy Karo's, he has what you need....

Hey Karo... where's my intake tubes....lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search