How many of you... - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How many of you...
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:03 PM
...still use nitrous since gas prices are so high and how often? I don't have nitrous and have never used it, so I'm curious to find out since nitrous burns fuel alot faster.

Another question...does nitrous require any special grade of fuel (ie octanr 89 or 93)?

Carl
Always Curious

Re: How many of you...
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:13 PM
Well when my car was running (fuel pump when out and now have Theft system issues) I easily went through 10lbs or more a week>>1 bollte. I always look at it as if you want to play your gunna pay....lol and you should only use 92+octane to help prevent detonation. The exttra $10 a month for premium gas all the time won't break me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:03 PM
what he said, didn't and wont slow me down.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:34 PM
i have not used it in about a mouth. so i decided to say "the hell with high prices at the pumps. im gonna spray!"

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:41 PM
yea i still spray as well... f*&^ the gas prices... and yes use the highest quality pump gas

vrooooom
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:28 AM
93 octane here and still gonna spray
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:21 PM
I still fill up with 93 and I still spray. You don't see crack addicts giving up the rock because the price goes up, do you?

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:38 PM
Nitro wrote:I still fill up with 93 and I still spray. You don't see crack addicts giving up the rock because the price goes up, do you?

Exactly...lmfao.....speaking of which i need to go tap my blue bottle tonight..peace my cars running again.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:14 AM
Yeah, i had the gas, and sold it and now im back this time direct port. Let the good times roll!!!

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.
+
That pretty much says it all.

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search