Guage Question? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Guage Question?
Friday, October 07, 2005 1:39 AM
I see that NX sells what i think is called a liquid nitrous guage while i also see a guage that is electric nitrous guage? Is there any difference in these two guages

Re: Guage Question?
Friday, October 07, 2005 7:06 AM
The difference is either having nitrous in your driver’s compartment or not. The flo-thru pressure gauge will have a nitrous line hooked up to it, so if the gauge failed or had a leek and it was in your gauge pod, you could have nitrous blowing in your face.

The electronic gauge uses a sensor and a sending unit so the gauge in your gauge pod would only have wires connected to it and not nitrous.

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:12 AM
so the nitrous gauge in the inside of the car isnt a good idea? can it really blow up in ur face? if i have a nitrous gauge in a pod can i just use that one on the bottle? sorry for thread jacking

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:24 AM
Having the nitrous blow up in your face is kind of an extreme example. Yea it could happen, but as long as it’s hooked up correctly it’s not likely.

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:42 PM
oh u meant like nitrous would leak and u would be inhaling it. i thought u meant blow in ur face as in blow up. sorry. i guess ill just hook it up in the interior then. thanks

Friday, October 07, 2005 2:12 PM
they have electric gauges too.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:10 PM
mine leaked when I got it, just super tightened it and made the little shiney twisty thing look all scratched up......Pretty well sealed now though, plus I have some liquid nails in there to help!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:02 PM
Thanks guys, im gonna run a wet kit, what guages do you think i should run, i was thinking, air/fuel, fuel pressure, and nitrous pressure.

And where is a good place to get good quality gauges, but that are not too expensive.
Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:56 PM
LM1 Wideband air/fuel only or any other wideband.....

fuel and nitrous gauges and you're good.

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:46 PM
Where is a good place to get some good gauges? I dont want to spend too much but dont want cheap crap either.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search