Stock Motor - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stock Motor
Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:36 AM
I did a search, but did not come up with what I am looking for. So here it is. What is the smallest shot available? If i have a Short Ram Air, Header and Muffler, can I run a NOS on a pure internal stock motor, using a small shot? I am just looking for an occasional shot while on the freeway, not for major runs down the strip. I do know, you can do anything I want, but would you recommend or any other idea? Or how about water-injection instead?

Re: Stock Motor
Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:26 PM
so do you have a NOS system? or you have a nitrous system like NX or ZEX and just call it NOS?

the smallest shot my nitrous kit came with is 35

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:44 PM
Shots I believe are determined based on the jet you use... the zex kit I believe comes with 2 jets.... a 50 shot jet and a 75 shot jet.......

a 50 shot will be fine for your stock motor.... just make sure you don't cheap out and get a dry system .... get a zex 50 shot wet system ... and your laughing .......

and don't be going through a bottle a day either.... and your motor will be fine ....

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Saturday, November 19, 2005 4:52 PM
The smallest jets in my Nitrous Works kit are for a 25 shot. I spray 100 on the stock motor though...........

But I would do a 50 shot if I were you, 25 is barely noticable.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search