Zex Dry Install on an Ecotec - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Zex Dry Install on an Ecotec
Friday, November 25, 2005 11:56 AM
I just recieved the kit today and im getting ready for the installation. I also purchased a MSD inline fuel pump which i will be installing before the n2o. 1st questions - Is the msd a good fuel pump to be ran on an everyday driver??? 2nd is there anything I may need for this install i.e. a Fuel Regulator??? Does the Ecotec have a Stock Regulator i can connect the zex managment to?

Also does anybody have any guide tips to a Zex Dry kit on an Ecotec? I would really Appreciate it- Thanks

Re: Zex Dry Install on an Ecotec
Friday, November 25, 2005 4:13 PM
Does anybody post in this fourm- I don't see replys for days if that. But Im planning on running a 55 dry with a msd inline, tr6 plugs, 94 octane,- I also plan on have a Bottle Heater, Pressure Gauge and A/F Gauge. Anybody think I could use anything else? All input is really Appreciated!! Thanks
Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:16 AM
Well I have installed the dry kit on my 2200 which will be somewhat different than your eco. The Eco has an fpr that you can connect the Nitrous management unit too. Just follow the instructions.included with the kit. The hose that goes to the fpr off the throttle body goes to the intake hose on the NMU. Then attach a hose from the fpr to the NMU where it says reg hose.

The Tps wire was blue on my 2200 not sure what it would be on the eco.

Can not help you on the install of the fuel pump.
Everything you have listed is really good to have the more the better. From what I have gathered it is dam near impossible to take out and eco, but with the sry kit you are gonna test its ability. Just keep a check on everything..
Hope this helps..

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/importkilla32/Bullit.JPG
Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:46 PM
where are you located d hall. ill do it if you drive to my house in SC.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search