inside diamiter of fuel feed line - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
inside diamiter of fuel feed line
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:26 PM
does anyone know the inside diamiter of the stock rubber fuel line. Im looking for the feed line into the fuel rail, the rubber part. Im thinking its -6an, but i gatta find out before i order my fittings, and cut the line.

Re: inside diamiter of fuel feed line
Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:36 AM
That sounds about right I will check my Haynes book whenever I get home for ya..

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/importkilla32/Bullit.JPG
Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:07 PM
well, i found out today that our fuel lines have a quick disconnect. It is right whare the steel line turns into rubber, and then back into steel. The line is 3/8", or about 10mm, Or somepeople call it -6AN. I also found out with a 3/8's disconnect tool, the fuel line can be removed for easier access. i will post pics later this week. I will be replacing that whole rubber line, as it is only about 2.5' long, and replacing it with russell performance fittings, and fuel line. You could also use a gm repair kit, because it comes with everything you need to make it a cleaner install, and also allows you to go back to stock at any time..
Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:32 PM
Scott Studman wrote:well, i found out today that our fuel lines have a quick disconnect. It is right whare the steel line turns into rubber, and then back into steel. The line is 3/8", or about 10mm, Or somepeople call it -6AN. I also found out with a 3/8's disconnect tool, the fuel line can be removed for easier access. i will post pics later this week. I will be replacing that whole rubber line, as it is only about 2.5' long, and replacing it with russell performance fittings, and fuel line. You could also use a gm repair kit, because it comes with everything you need to make it a cleaner install, and also allows you to go back to stock at any time..

Sounds good.. please post pics...

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/importkilla32/Bullit.JPG
Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:22 PM
So how did it turn out? any pics?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search