75 shot - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
75 shot
Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:21 AM
my sunfire is an automatic and was told that my tranny can only handle 200 horsepower.so was wondering if this was true cause i bought a nitrous kit and wanted to spray a 75 shot all i have done is high flow cat and muffler with a crank pulley and trans interceptor.thanks for any help.

Re: 75 shot
Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:16 AM
there are many threads about this and despite what anyone says your auto will hold far beyond 200 hp that interceptor will help a bunch to do a member search or just search around theres many on here pushing 220 whp or more with there auto's

The one, the only, ME.
Monday, December 26, 2005 11:27 PM
do you know how much a 98 cavalier 2.4 standard tranny is good up till?
just wondering.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:49 PM
couple of people have ran a 100 shoot

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:42 PM
There really is no exact number. Every car will vary but you most def. should be A okay with a 75.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:10 PM
^^^ agreed.
many think the auto tranny is much weaker than the manual. not the case. the auto can handle as much horsepower on nitrous as the manual. people have made hundreds of passes on 100 and 125 shots with the auto trans without problems. i personally ran between 55 and 75 on my auto without incident.

*bold text indicates the damage possibly incurred on boosted auto transmissions from part throttle slipping.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search