How much?? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How much??
Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:05 AM
What do u guys think is he safest shot of nitrous oxide on a 2.0 OHC non turbo. the engine is fully rebuilt everthing on the top end is new. its on my 1993 pontiac sunbird.

Team Zero
MMKTuning
teamzero5.tripod.com
myspace.com/teamzero5

Re: How much??
Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:14 PM
id say no more that 55. thats just me though.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:41 PM
I'm not familiar with that motor and honestly I think you are the first person I have seen ask this question. When the motor was rebuilt did you use and "upgraded components
ei. fordged pistons or rods? If you rebuilt the motor with oem replacement parts of equivelant I would keep the shot at 50 unless you dont mind going for more but runing the possiblility of installing a new motor.

Keep us updated as I am interested in what you will be doing and how it works for you. I would also recomend asking around the second gen forum. Maybe ask promotec I believe he has a second gen with a 2.0 that he sprayed at one point, but I never looked into it.

i would be more than happy to help you out if you have any questions..

Jeff

Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:44 PM
ON second thought I am not thinking of promotec for the second gen, but he has a sweet install on his 3rd gen. If i find the guy im talking about i will post his name.

Friday, January 06, 2006 8:17 AM
thanks for the info u guys know. well my 2.0 is N/A with everthing from the head up new and the head is port and polished. and i have a cold air and a muffler. soon i want to add a header and full 2 1/2 inch exhaust. well my goal is to have a 1993 Pontiac sunbird 2.0 N/A with over 200 HP. i know i can do that .

Team Zero
MMKTuning
teamzero5.tripod.com
myspace.com/teamzero5
Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:30 PM
sweet.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search