Ordred my nitrous kit today - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ordred my nitrous kit today
Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:30 AM
Well i did it, went ahead today and ordered the nitrous kit a Coldfusion wet kit, should be very nice i believe, here is the link to the exact website. click hereclick here

Re: Ordred my nitrous kit today
Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:43 AM
Looks nice but your missing a part... well most nitrous companies dont include it... you will need to get some SS braided line so you can feed fuel to the kit.... I think they supplied you with some rubber hose which I would say replace it with the SS line.... besides that all looks good....

Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:49 PM
Looks kinda cheap, shoulda waited and bought a used NX, NOS, Zex kit for less than that
Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:29 PM
actually, the same people that build the solenoids for NX build the solenoids for NX so there is no big problems there, and plus if you check the reviews on these forums they are all good, so this was the same as an NX kit just restickered and cheaper....

Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:27 PM
nx builds nx? who would have thought

Blew it up
Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:51 PM
LOL i just noticed that, but waht I was actually trying to say is the company that makes NX solenoids makes the coldfusion solenoids as well.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:11 PM
restickered and cheaper is about right, i'd never trust an N20 kit that give a rubber fuel line.
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:50 PM
see though the only thing you have to worry about is the solenoids not opening and closing rihgt, i will most likely get a steel braided fuel line, but from the reviews i have read the cold fusion wet kit is very reliable and has worked very well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search