ordered my directport kit but machine shop problem - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ordered my directport kit but machine shop problem
Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:13 PM
have any of you guys ever had this happen i dropped my engine off at the shop 3-4 mnths ago and he said if iwanted it he would have it done in a week . but i told him i really didnt need it till the first of the year. big mistake !!!! the only thing he has done in this time is clean it and bore it !!! and now he keeps telling me maybe next week..... etc..... he still needs to polish and grind the crank,deck the block,balance the eng , and a couple of other things . then reassemblr the block.ive already paid him or i would pull it and go somewhere else and i dont want to bitch because he could half ass it from here on out. so im stuck. damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

13's or blowning it. one way or the other!

Re: ordered my directport kit but machine shop problem
Monday, January 23, 2006 2:39 PM
I had a machine shop do that to me too but i told them i needed it back asap. So the guy said it would be done in a week. I needed to get it bored, cam bearings pressed in, new freeze plugs and acid dipped and polish my crank. He ended up taking 3 weeks. How much did you pay for all that? I paid 386 for all my work.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:43 PM
yea you defintly dont want to complain till after you get your engine done

Thats right, keep on killing innocent people and @!#$ everything up for others..YOU ARE TEH WIN
Monday, January 23, 2006 7:38 PM
well when it is all said and done with the block put back together just shop work 1200.00.thats in cluding them getting the bearings,.but the block will be complete . 30 over bore ,align bore, deck the block, grind and polish the crank,acid dip(clean),put all new bearings ,balance ,press the pistons on the rods ,then reassemble the block. ithink thats it ?

13's or blowning it. one way or the other!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search