What company should I go with? - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What company should I go with?
Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:33 PM
Nevermind, I read the manual

Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:04 PM
Quote:

Also my main question and reasoning behind the whole thing is: Would I be able to significantly feel a 35-50 shot?

Ok put it this way... I started off with a 55 shot and went all the way up to a 75 shot. If your just running a 35 shot your not going to be able to feel that very much or even like a 45 or 50 shot. It will just feel like your driving your car for the first time on like a really cold day so it will perform better. Now when i put my 55 shot on i honestly didnt notice that much difference. Now with the 75 shot you really notice a diff so id say no nitrous kit is worth the money just for say a 35 to a 50 shot...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:23 PM
Yeah, I'm really starting to second think spending money on it. I really convinced myself last year that I was done spending money on my cavalier.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:42 AM
Nitrous Nate wrote:
Quote:

Also my main question and reasoning behind the whole thing is: Would I be able to significantly feel a 35-50 shot?

Ok put it this way... I started off with a 55 shot and went all the way up to a 75 shot. If your just running a 35 shot your not going to be able to feel that very much or even like a 45 or 50 shot. It will just feel like your driving your car for the first time on like a really cold day so it will perform better. Now when i put my 55 shot on i honestly didnt notice that much difference. Now with the 75 shot you really notice a diff so id say no nitrous kit is worth the money just for say a 35 to a 50 shot...

how do you not feel 50 hp?

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search