airaid throttle body spacer - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
airaid throttle body spacer
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:09 PM
Has anyone seen or used the airaid throttle body spacer with the nitrous ports in it??

STREET RACING IS DUMB, I LOST MY BEST FRIEND TO IT

Re: airaid throttle body spacer
Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:05 PM
Yup. It is nice to have so that you don't have to drill a hole into your intake.

My fuel mileage did go up a LITTLE BIT, but other than that, all i gained was that stupid whistle that it makes. Not worth the $100+ dollars they charge for it, unless you just wanna spend the money.

Oh, and it spaces the TB out far enough, that my AEM CAI seems to be brushing against the radiator cross support.
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:21 PM
thanks for the reply i didnt think anyone would reply sounds kinda sucky thanks for the heads up

Friday, January 27, 2006 4:24 PM
your sig is so stupid, Sorry about your friend and everything but I'm sure what happened was most likely his fualt, but anyay sorry for the thread jack.

Post a link to the throttle spacer if you would

Thats right, keep on killing innocent people and @!#$ everything up for others..YOU ARE TEH WIN
Friday, January 27, 2006 9:41 PM
I dont have a link I found it in a book at work, but im sure ur local parts store can get it. it has a nitrous port and a port for vacuum/boost

Sunday, January 29, 2006 6:06 PM
yeah that sig bothers me.

Cancer is stupid my step brother lost his mom to it

/rant

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:03 PM
I'm glad that everyone has time to make fun of my sig but if you dont like it dont read it just close your eyes and go to retard land where you belong. I come to this org to find help and answers to my questions from intelligent people so if your not dont post. THANKS

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:58 PM
Ok, The TB spacer is junk and will probaly make your intake hit the hood and your sig is stupid. Happy?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:26 PM
Fire Fighter wrote:Ok, The TB spacer is junk and will probaly make your intake hit the hood and your sig is stupid. Happy?

Oh god, thats funny! I'm sorry but that one caught me off guard and I just had to bust out laughin!

Scott

DRINKIN AND DRIVIN IS DUMB, I LOST MY FRONT BUMPER TO IT

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:55 AM
Fire Fighter wrote:Ok, The TB spacer is junk and will probaly make your intake hit the hood and your sig is stupid. Happy?

LOL!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

mecp certified installer#39272

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:44 AM

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier

Sunday, February 05, 2006 11:06 AM
I bought the t/b spacer and it doesnt hit the hood I have a cold ait intake and it clears fine. and plus now I dont have to tap my intake.
Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:58 PM
Ok so you paid another $100 just so you didn't have to drill into the intake, yeah thats smart. Well if you like it tho, who am I to laugh at how you waste your money.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, February 10, 2006 9:03 PM
ok ok ok, I do have something to add. 100 bucks isn't worth it, 50 off ebay, I think that might be worth it. Hear me out, seriously. It doesn't really have anything to do with nitrous tho. With alcohol injection, and the GM charger, sometimes alcohol can pool and leak into the tps sensor and screw that up. If that happens then you gotta spend 60 bucks on a new sensor, and just cause you bought 1 new one, doesn't mean its not gonna do it again. So in the long run, it could be worth it, but still not for 100 bucks.

Scott

NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Saturday, February 25, 2006 5:49 PM
Oversized paper weight!
Sunday, March 05, 2006 7:17 PM
pointless.. the nitrous wont disburse equally into each cylinder.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:36 PM
i am sorry but if you have to race on the street you must be to embarissed to go to the track i did street race and i have seen people die and loose there driving privilege i wouldn't street race anyone for anything if you want to race me you can come to the track but for all the losers scared to lose keep on killing yourself

babys might suck on bottles but this baby just out ran you
Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:20 AM
Travis Allmon wrote:i am sorry but if you have to race on the street you must be to embarissed to go to the track i did street race and i have seen people die and loose there driving privilege i wouldn't street race anyone for anything if you want to race me you can come to the track but for all the losers scared to lose keep on killing yourself

Ummmmmm....... Its a cavalier..... Awesome 15second car!

Scott

Monday, September 13, 2010 6:50 PM
This is precisely why i love this site soooooooo much! Its been 4yrs and I'm still subscribed to this thread! Lololol

Range, why wouldn't it work? If you don't at least tap a throttle body spacer, then its completely useless. The idea behind spacers came from carbed applications where the fuel was funneled thru the spacer giving it more time to atomize, which does work! Hence hi rise intakes. This on the other side does nothing except drain your wallet

Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:42 AM
way to quote someone from 4 years ago.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search