What is a Window swich? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is a Window swich?
Monday, February 06, 2006 9:05 AM
ive been reading the nitrous forum and i keep seein people talking about a window switch and a WOT. what are these things haha im new to the performance side of the sport im more show than anything but i want to start to get more performance. and what nitrous system would be best for my 01 cavi its a 2.2 with pacesetter headers and a cold air intake..

thanks

Re: What is a Window swich?
Monday, February 06, 2006 9:11 AM
A window switch is a module that is programmable to open your Nitrous solenoids(switches) at a certain RPMs and then it will shut the nitrous off at the other set RPM point making a window for your nitrous to spray without worrying that you are going to activate it too early on accident and also to shut it off if you miss a gear or hit the rev limiter.

WOT= Wide open throttle. Most Nitrous systems have a switch that activates the nitrous when you push the gas to the floor, I dont know where people mount them but it'd be either on the gas pedal or the TB rotor

Thats right, keep on killing innocent people and @!#$ everything up for others..YOU ARE TEH WIN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search