Nitrous pills - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nitrous pills
Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:22 PM
can some one tell me what nitrous pills do and were to get them

Re: Nitrous pills
Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:28 PM
you CANT be serious.......can you?

Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:32 PM
DO NOT SET FOOT NEAR A CAR AGAIN.............

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:45 PM
Try Wal-Mart. Probably next to the dragon steeringwheel covers and the Type R floor mats.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:38 PM
if you dont know what they are...u dont need to get them

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:59 PM
you can get them from your local drug store

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:02 PM
why does evrybody have to be a dick on here ??? just answer the damn question for the guy quit busting his balls!!! dude just go to your nearest speed shop and talk to them they will explain it in detail alot better than anybody here can except karo.

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:10 PM
to answer your question they are actually pills that go in a rpm window switch in increments of say 1000 rpms . examp, you put in a 3000 pill and a 6000 pill the solenoids will activate only between those settings . pretty much making it so you only have to arm the system and the window switch does the rest.

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:47 AM
Some people also call the jets pills.
Really though.. you know you giggled when you first read it.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:41 AM
Im gonna post in here cause i dont want to start a new thread.

Does anyone know if the NX window switch pills will work with the MSD window switch?
Friday, February 17, 2006 4:07 PM
i think this dude is talking about the jets you put in the nozzle to adjust the HP settings...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:32 PM
Oh my goodness. I can't believe this thread..
Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:34 AM
Nitrous Nate wrote:i think this dude is talking about the jets you put in the nozzle to adjust the HP settings...

if thats the case, then they should alrady be included

Friday, March 03, 2006 11:00 PM
OMFG, guys...

Nitrous pills are seated inside the nitrous nozel that screws onto your intake. They look like a tiny arrow with a given size "hole" in the tip. The bigger the hole, the bigger amount of nitrous that's shot into your intake.

I can only speak for the NOS pills in saying that a "30" pill = 40h.p., 32 = 50 h.p. and 34 = 60 h.p.

I usually get mine thru Jegs and I would order ALL the pills you are even considering running just to save on shipping. I think they run about 6-7.99 per pill. Jegs Online

If you are planning on a wet setup, you will also need "fuel" pills but the jettings are different on those, number-wise.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:31 PM
Wow! I rarely venture into this forum (nitrous) but I had been for the last couple days just to see whats going on in the nitrous world. Im sorry I did to be honest! As much as I love nitrous I have to say that most people in this thread prove every point of someone saying "bottles are for babies". You guys bicker like little school girls in nearly EVERY nitrous thread I've read.

I think there is now a terminology conflict in place now which is retarded because most of you have no clue how many different terminologies there are in the auto industry for the EXACT same thing.

Instead of wasting every bodies time ripping on the dude.......................... School him! Thats what we are here for............ my god

Hush Hush though I did laugh at first, lol! However no need to bag on him just help him learn or point him in the right direction. Just a thought.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:50 AM
its been almost a month and has never replied back
i guess he found what he wanted

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:59 PM
He's probably looking for a replacement engine as we speak...lol

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:06 PM
you mean you don't take them with a glass of water?...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search