new ? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new ?
Monday, March 20, 2006 10:47 PM
well since i found another engine to turbo and since i still have my z24 why not Run a nitrous system ..... well my car is a 97z24 wiht 140,000 VERY well kept up with . tune up's frequently and what not .. I know ya hear this every other day but what can i benifit with more the wet or dry shot ? im thinking 55 maybe 75 shot... dont know yet lets see what yall have to say ... anyways im planning to buy it from here http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=402&idproduct=1167 is there anything else that it doesnt include that i should get to run it safe ? i seen many post of people running nitrous for longs periods of time by running it correctly ! well thanks in advanced

Re: new ?
Monday, March 20, 2006 11:49 PM
wait i sound like an idiot....... just one question what else do i need besides the kit to run safely excluding Msd ? and type of gauges modules ...??????
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:34 AM
woops my bro was signed in
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:21 AM
wet is safer since it adds the feul. run 93 octane gas and colder spark plugs

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:26 PM
how can i check my fuel pressure ? 2.4l .. doe i have to buy a gage ? do they make these for my car ? if its low how can it be fixed ?
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:00 AM
Man, theres a sticky at the top of this forum that reads: Got NOS? Check your fuel pressure!

1998 Z24 Convertible
Mods: AEM Pulley Kit, AEM Full Intake, Apexi Muffler, 4-2-1 Header, APC Seats, Dropzone Coilovers, More to Come!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search