to high of mileage??? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
to high of mileage???
Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:59 PM
do you think it would be a good idea to run a 75 wet shot on at 108000 mile z24 ???i mean is it gonna be able to handle it or do think iam gonna have problems real fast???or do you think i would be fine? thanks

Re: to high of mileage???
Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:09 PM
Plenty of cars are running/ran nitrous with more miles than that. Including mine. Nothings ever for certain with nitrous, but follow the basic steps, and the usual parts to use with nitrous, plugs, premium fuel etc. And you should be fine.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:18 PM
my car has 190000 miles and i have been running 75 shot for almost4 months and it has not hurt it yet the only problem i have is trying to hook up all i do is spin all the way through third gear

babys might suck on bottles but this baby just out ran you
Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:18 AM
SunfireN2o wrote:Plenty of cars are running/ran nitrous with more miles than that. Including mine. Nothings ever for certain with nitrous, but follow the basic steps, and the usual parts to use with nitrous, plugs, premium fuel etc. And you should be fine.

What he said.

As long as you've been taking care of the motor before hand and now you have all the necessary fuel upgrades and spark plugs (colder ones), you should be fine.

To include in his list of what you should upgrade, check out an inline fuel pump and as many gauges as you can get (wideband would be excellent, bottle pressure and other nitrous related gauges). The reason I suggest a wideband is for pre-caution reasons...worse case scenario...say something on your fuel side stops spraying fuel along with the nitrous and starts to lean out, you'll know when your a/f ratio skyrockets torwards 17-19 on your A/F ratio.

If you have anymore questions, just ask.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:54 AM
When you guys say a colder plug, do you just run that colder plug when you plan on using the nitrous? For instance if i put it on my daily drive, i wouldnt use it often but would i want to keep my cold pugs in the whole time or switch back to my AC Delcos?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:15 PM
you can keep them in or take them out after use of the nitrous.
i just keep them in all the time

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search