multiple small bottles, F+F style yo - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: multiple small bottles, F+F style yo
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:47 AM
Bad idea......
It is soooo easy to hide a bottle in a cavalier... jus take out the spair tire and put two 10lb bottles in there with remote openers... run all the lines hidden. As cool an idea it was seeing it in the movies yeeeaaars ago, if you tried it, nobody would give you props as it is not original... not hard to do, just expensive and there is no advantage at all.

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:04 AM
one advantage.. opening up your bottle whenever you want to since it's right next to you
but totally not worth all the money and work, unless your rich

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^a single remote bottle opener on one 10lbs bottle would cost waaaaaay less than one manual nozzle on four 2lb bottles... and give you more nitrous.

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:41 PM
true, but you couldn't fit a 10lb bottle in a leather passenger seat now can you? haha just kidding
my first post was a joke as well

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:52 PM
just put the bottle in your trunk and then put a duffel bag over it with a hole in the bottom

k5 ftmfw!!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:16 PM
nick layer wrote:just put the bottle in your trunk and then put a duffel bag over it with a hole in the bottom

holy crap! Thats exactly what I am doin!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:31 PM
yeah but where's the sex appeal in that... i know its not a one off idea but its sooo stealthy and kickass. its a showoff piece that has function, and originality (kind-of lol). i wouldnt do the exact setup of course but the same basic idea.
the dufflebag thing is sweet, and stealthy but it has no WOW factor from the judges.
Friday, May 26, 2006 5:55 AM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:
nick layer wrote:just put the bottle in your trunk and then put a duffel bag over it with a hole in the bottom

holy crap! Thats exactly what I am doin!

Scott

You both stole what is already behind the driver's seat of my sunbird... lines are run under the car. Instead of attempting at a wow factor on teh bottle side where it is damn near impossible to be original, go for a way factor on the feed side where you can be as impressive as you can afford and original. The duffle bag can look very cool on display if you unzip it and put some clothes in it.. have everything hanging out just right.... of course my car is ugly anyway. I have to pop the hood to make people not throw sticks at me.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, May 26, 2006 2:17 PM
lmfao. I wouldn't throw sticks at you..... just rocks

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:51 AM
I have immunity... Rocks can't keep up with 20psi and spray.

Cardomain|Myspace

Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:39 PM
I love that setup ^^ but the orange is not for me, I would like to do something similar but just with black and polished metal. good work though.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:05 PM
It isn't orange, it is powdercoated red from the factory. I am working on another completely custom aluminum intake manifold that will be just polished, as well as a custom valve cover to be polished as well.... I never really liked the factory red but I wasn't too worried about how it looked under the hood as long as it got up.
Now that I am fully restoring the body I want it to be presentable with the hood popped.

Cardomain|Myspace

Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:29 PM
hey josh, maybe you should use something more like this.

dual stage direct port........ yummmmmm.......

I tapped the supercharger the other day for direct port but I didn't like the position of the nozzles, so I took them out and jb welded the holes closed. I gotta do it again, maybe this time I will actually think about it and measure before I tap some holes. Do you have any suggestions?

Scott

NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:18 PM
My best suggestion would be to trade cars with me.

Drop them in as far back as the inside runners will allow so you have all the extra SC air cooling time you can get.

Cardomain|Myspace

Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:47 PM
I dont under stand why people do dual stagers. How expensive are progressive controllers?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Monday, May 29, 2006 6:08 AM
Jcavi wrote:I dont under stand why people do dual stagers. How expensive are progressive controllers?

A dual stage is more safe! Think, dual stage has it's own nitrous nozzles, to where a progressive controller has to close and open to compensate how much gets in there. Which sounds more sure fire to you?

Unless there's something I missed!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:43 PM
progressive controllers

thats how expensive

Scott

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:47 AM
My progressive controller wasn't anywhere near that expensive! I think I paid $150 for it barely used.

Cardomain|Myspace

Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:58 PM
The F&F setup wasn't really that original. It's been done in different ways many times. My college roommate did a similar thing in his Mustang. Instead of running the bottles in the seat he put under the passenger seat. He used four sneaky pete bottles plumbed to a block he had milled out of aluminum stock (his dad was a machinist). He plumbed all four bottles into the block which was then fed to a single valve he had in the center console. Then he ran the line through the firewall then through the fender and up to the underside of the intake. The solenoids were also hidden behind a panel on the firewall. He basically made a box inside the firewall sort of like an electrical socket wall box, and a panel that screwed into it to hide it.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:08 AM
To be real stealth, build a flase floor/ sub box, put 2 used Kenwoods subs in this really nice looking box thats carpeted to match, but when you pull down the back seat, there is 2 10lb bottles hiding inside the "sub box"..... That could be fun!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:58 AM
My friend has it in his accord, its nothing that cool anymore.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search