Fuel line - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fuel line
Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:47 AM
Can anyone give step by step instructions on how to tap into the fuel line safetly if there is a safe way!

Re: Fuel line
Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:31 PM
im no expert, but its simple....cut it, insert the T clamp on both sides..... i mean its self explanitory really.......cut it with a razor blade.....

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:39 PM
most likely he means w/o spilling gas everywhere. as logn as teh fuel pump isnt on you shoudl be good. put a rag underneath and be sure to wipe up when you're done

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:10 PM
how do i cut a gas line, without spilling gas

Sunday, May 21, 2006 2:25 PM
but do you cut before the the steel line that goes to the fuel rail?

Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:45 PM
when i put my fuel gauge in i tapped into the hard line, just cut a 1" or so section out using a mini pipe cutter. same one that would cut copper pipe.

14.82 @ 97 mph
Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:14 PM
James Carter wrote:but do you cut before the the steel line that goes to the fuel rail?

i believe so.

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:53 AM
does anyone have any pics of exactly where and how they tapped into the line it would really help the guy doing my install

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:00 AM
Not to sound mean, but if the guy doing the install doesnt know where to get fuel from, can you really trust him with the rest of the install?
Monday, May 22, 2006 12:06 PM
he was a little weary about cutting into a high pressure gas line so i would like to let him see exactly where to cut so is it possible once again to get some pics so i can get the install done

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:05 PM
Ill get a pic of where they cut into mine tomorrow when there is light out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search