finally got the engine and trans done!!!! - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
finally got the engine and trans done!!!!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:10 PM
well i finally got the engine back from the machine shop and it looks great . also my trans is back from the shop also . now the only thing left is to put the s/s valves in the head and put it all in the car . any takers on helping ????LOL! well im hopeing to do the swap within the next month and after the break in its off to the dyno for tunning .

engine specs are:
1.volenia 9:1 forgrd pistons 30 over 2. eagle h beam rods 3. all clevite bearings 4. balanced ,polished and lightened crank 5.block was decked and treated 6.head was p/p s/svalves ,5 angle valve job.

trans:
red eagle rebuild kit with shift kit 2. yank 2900 stall converter.

power source:
nos direct port wet system rc 195cc inj hoping for 150 shot ?

bolt ons and ign :
1. msd dis2 2. msd interface blocks and coils 3.magnacor wires ngk tr6 plugs4.walbro pump 5.obx 4-1 header 6. full 2.5 exhaust 6.aeromtive adj fpr7. steel braided fuel lines

gauges :
1.autometer eletric fuel gauge 2. auto meter nitrous gauge 3. autometer oil pressure gauge

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg

Re: finally got the engine and trans done!!!!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:16 PM
Nice what no PICS??!! quit being a tease....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:14 PM
were should i go to upload the pics ive got a few . this is for all the 2200 haters out there ! LOL!!

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:38 PM
Out of curiousity... what's the $$$ total so far?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:53 PM
useless without pictures

Go Premium, it builds character!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:10 PM
That's just damn sweet man! I hope the 2200 accepts the direct-port feed!

Where exactly is Port Richey? I'd love to come down there this summer sometime and check the car out myself! My luck it's wayyyyyyy past Pensacola/Panama City area (part of Florida I frequent).

Also, if anything EVER screws up(pray to god is doesn't, amen), I got dibs.....wOOt.

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:12 PM
Ahhh, and I recommend Drag Radials for sure when you spray, unless you use it in an upper gear such as late 3rd through 4th.

You'll basically be in hypsy's turbo Eco category and he loses traction all in 3rd.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:57 PM
im about 3 hrs from panama .lol! as far as a total its pretty expensive i try not to think about it .lol!
lets see
1.spare eng 125 ,spare trans 150 for the build or just pull your own i went this way to save down time .
i got about 1200 in machine work .

just under 2500-3000 in eng parts

this includes :pistons,rods,bearings,head work(p/p),s/s valves,crane roller rockers ,crane push rods,header,trans build kit ,shift kit, yank converter,mtr mnts ,water pump,timing chain ,under drive pulleys ,and so on .

i figure when im done its probably total about $ 5000 or more to finish (dis 2 ,coils ,blocks ,gauges,fuel pump,nitrous kit ,and so on.

this sucker better freakin haul a--!!!
some people dont understand why this car but it started as my wifes back and forth to school car and a bet with some honda nuts at work they said it could never beat their hondas and it was a piece of @!#$ so from there on out it was on .one guy runs a turbo'd civic with a ls swap at 10psi and the other has a 93 accord ex with a nx wet kit 75 shot . both run 14-15 in the qtr . i hope to destroy the at the track LOL! ill try to get some pics up soon sorry .

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:00 AM
That's a slow LS swapped civic! We had highschool kids running consistent 14.5's in their completely stock LS. A matter of fact, one of the guys hatch's at the local highschool was the guy who ran me on the 75shot. I stayed with him twice while slowly pulling the 2-3 times we ran.

A boosted LS should get into the 12's easy with traction. There's even some guys running high 12's with street tires.

BUT, I'm sure your car will get up and go. I have about 1/8th of what you have and I've been giving it to the bolt-on b16/stock - small bolt on b18 crowd on just a 75shot. Only ones that will get you are the tranny swapped ones with shorter gears. They're just perfect for the track!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:50 AM
9:1 for nitrous......... que?

Cardomain|Myspace

Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:14 PM
Hahahahaha, josh ur funny as hell! But I gotta agree, what's ur rashional for running just nitrous on 9:1 compression? Planning on boost?

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search