juice questions - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
juice questions
Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:58 PM
ok im kind of new to nirtous so i figured id ask a couple questions on here. i know i have done my research but have found many different opinions on what exactly to do. i have a 99 2200 and im going to run a dry shot 35 or 50, i know that im going to get a one or two step colder plugs and get a full tune up and seafoam my engine before i install it. my question is should i get a fuel pressure regulator to bump up my fuel psi a couple pounds so that it wont run lean? im going to run a air/fuel guage and a mechanical temp guage here soon also but if i were to get the fuel pressure regulator and bump it up a couple pounds wouldnt it run on the rich side and foul my plugs quicker?

Re: juice questions
Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:23 PM
on 35-50 shot d say no sttock pump can handle it... but why a dry kit.... id deff go wet...

***Need A Power Lock Switch?***

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:12 PM
as long as you go with zex I say go for the dry. It will still add fuel and you won't have to worry as much about puddling. You really shouldn't have to worry with that small of a shot with wet either, but dry is an easier and cheaper install. I just did my zex a while ago and it was pretty straightforward other then finding a wire. And....I think your stock pump and fpr will be just fine.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:10 PM
thanks for the input guys it really helps alot

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:38 PM
dry = bad, c'mon, you know ur gonna end up upgrading and wanting to run a 75 shot sooner or later, so why cheap out now just to have to spend it later. Just do it now and get it over with. You might wanna think about an rpm switch and fp cut off as well. You can also do an msd inline and/or vortech fmu.

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search