first spray with new kit - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
first spray with new kit
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:32 AM
hey i just used my new kit couple days ago after installing/finding out once again i was missing a fitting, all installed good. Then filled up the bottle and found myself a desolete road(theres tons at 4 am ) to give her a couple quick runs. after the first shot i noticed it was alote more hard hitting(65 shot on 91 octane) but after the first spray its like my car isnt even receving the nitrous anymore. I shot air down my lines and air came out the other end, and i didnt find any leaks?. i did notice my solenoid on the first shot made a nice ting sound, now its more like a tunk sound.

Re: first spray with new kit
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:36 AM
prolly cause bottle pressure dropped... get a bottle warmer and youll notice a difference

Saturday, October 07, 2006 5:29 PM
a bottle isn't going to last too long. How big of a bottle do you have? You have to keep at least 900psi to make a noticable difference. Anything after that is just a waste. Also, definately think about getting a warmer, warmer air expands which makes more pressure, which holds true for nitrous as well being its Nitrous Oxide. And know, the bigger the shot, the faster you go through it.

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Thursday, October 12, 2006 12:52 AM
i run a 150 shot on a 10 lbs bottle i get atleast 4 good pass's on that .on a 15lbs bottle i get 6 to 8 lbs just depends on who fills the bottle .
iget 13 lbs into a 10 lbs bottle and 18 lbs into a 15 lbs bottle and they last awile its a good idea to deep freez the bottle befor u fill it . also some of these shops that sell nitrous sell alot of crap nitrous u end up with 7 lbs of nitrous and 3 lbs of air in some cases just need to wach some of these places guys .

its not fast untill i say it is
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search