Need help with my nos! - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Need help with my nos!
Sunday, August 13, 2006 12:49 PM
http://www.zex.com/Base/Instructions/ZEX109.pdf

Page 7, Step 5 "Install Nitrous Nozzle"

Also, take a look at Fig. D on the same page. The injector you are talking about is labeled "Nitrous Nozzle," and as you can see, it is placed directly in the intake tube, 6"-18" from the throttle body. There, see, we weren't trying to get you to blow up your motor afterall. Dumb@$$.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:26 PM
Predator wrote:
John Toughy wrote:Im just giving you guys a hard time that's all.

I know just a lil bit about spray...I'm currently spraing 300 through my motor...It's fun.
Through your motor or ON your motor

Through it. 150 through an NOS direct port setup and another 150 through a NOS plate.

I spray 150 out of the hole and hit the second stage after I get into 2nd gear.
Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:11 PM
I thought you just said you were spraying a 75 shot of Zex under the hood of your '01 Cavalier. Now you are saying you are spraying a 300 shot of NOS directly into the motor. Pick one.
Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:19 PM
If he knows about a 2 stage nittous set up,;... I would find it safe to assume he was joking.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:40 PM
John Toughy wrote:
Predator wrote:
John Toughy wrote:Im just giving you guys a hard time that's all.

I know just a lil bit about spray...I'm currently spraing 300 through my motor...It's fun.
Through your motor or ON your motor

Through it. 150 through an NOS direct port setup and another 150 through a NOS plate.

I spray 150 out of the hole and hit the second stage after I get into 2nd gear.

150 in one gear and 150 in another doesn't = 300 total! What's the point of spraying the same shot in with two different set-ups! Do you find your retarded postings to be enjoyable? An ego booster? Possibly you just have no life?

Get one.........

........................seriously

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:53 PM
[the lemur wrote:]If he knows about a 2 stage nittous set up,;... I would find it safe to assume he was joking.

Sorry, I don't want to make it seem like I am bull@!#$ting anyone. I don't have nitrous, I just know the basic workings of it, which is why I never figured out that he was joking. Once he got to the 2 stage setup, that was beyond me haha. Anyway, this post is a waste of the internet.
Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:11 PM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:

150 in one gear and 150 in another doesn't = 300 total! What's the point of spraying the same shot in with two different set-ups! Do you find your retarded postings to be enjoyable? An ego booster? Possibly you just have no life?

Get one.........

You're a tard. I spray 150 out of the hole and then hit the second stage and spray another 150 when I hit second gear.

If I sprayed 300 out of the hole I'd either hit the wall spinning the tires so much or go on the bumper if it got traction.

What's the point of two stages? Dealing with traction limitations running a true 10" tire...Obviously you wouldn't know much about spinning the tires...You're gonna put forged internals in with spray and hope for 13s...What a joke.

To those of you that were able to read my posts and take it as a big joke without getting all tough like you have something to prove, thank you...At least some people here have functioning brains.
Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:14 PM
the lemur wrote:If he knows about a 2 stage nittous set up,;... I would find it safe to assume he was joking.

Thank you....

At least there's guys like you on here who can get a joke rather than trying to look all badass over the internet.
Monday, August 14, 2006 10:41 AM
so your saying you spray a 150 shot in 1st??? goodbye tranny....

***Need A Power Lock Switch?***

Monday, August 14, 2006 7:33 PM
John Toughy wrote:
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:

Get one.........

You're a tard. I spray 150 out of the hole and then hit the second stage and spray another 150 when I hit second gear.

If I sprayed 300 out of the hole I'd either hit the wall spinning the tires so much or go on the bumper if it got traction.

What's the point of two stages? Dealing with traction limitations running a true 10" tire...Obviously you wouldn't know much about spinning the tires...You're gonna put forged internals in with spray and hope for 13s...What a joke.

To those of you that were able to read my posts and take it as a big joke without getting all tough like you have something to prove, thank you...At least some people here have functioning brains.

No sir, you're the tard! This forum wasn't designed to post jokes and waste time like you are doing! Even if you lack enjoyment in regular life and have to post senseless BS on JBO, atleast put it in OT.

And who the hell said you sprayed a 300shot????????

Quote:

...I'm currently spraing 300 through my motor...It's fun.

Yea, YOU DID, tard!

And I do not need your insufficient reasons to run a dual stage set-up! There's plenty more reasons to run one besides just traction issues.....

And you're hilarious.......

forged internals + spray = 13s? OMFG'ers

Too slow for you? We know you're running 11's easy with all that jdM PowA.......

Give up your worthless posts and get a life! Go be a nOOb on off-topic.com and be another nobody on there

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:25 AM
Youre dumb dude...I said I spray 300 total, not out of the hole.

I run 11s? haha...I go faster than that on motor.

I guess you're just trying to talk like you know what you're saying...Maybe with the hopes that people on here will look up to you like you're some mad cavvy tuner or something? Gimme a break. Running two stages because of traction limitations is a perfectly good reason...But what do I know, I don't have the 13 second cavvy here...Just a junk 8 second mustang...I should have known better than to question your authority. You're e-TUUGH!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:45 AM
I didn't know a Mustang was a J-BODY??
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:21 AM
My daily driver is a j-body.

I was just putting the driver of the 13-second promod owner in his place.

I'd feel pretty bad if my nitrous motor with forged internals would still get raped by stock LS1 cars all day long.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:56 AM
so mods, anyway we can block this ubber newbs account, he is really starting to annoy me....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:42 PM
lmfao.........

What a lame....

If I'm an "e-thuugh"?, then you passed english........

We ALL know which one is falling short.....so......have a nice day!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:02 PM
ya our times suck, but you do have double the displacement that we do and start out with at least double the power. There are a lot of us tuning the crappiest j-body motor like jamal and it does take forged internals to make 13s....so what. I don't care if you guys want to fling poo at eachother but don't come on here and insult everybodie's cars. The mustang is a superior drag car. We know that and don't care.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:34 PM
[quote=DrÃkÉ]so mods, anyway we can block this ubber newbs account, he is really starting to annoy me....

lol. he annoyed me with his first post

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:53 PM
haha.....only reason I post back to this guy is because im premo for only a couple more days and want to get my money's worth!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:06 AM
I was joking about owning a ghey-body...I'd never own one.

I love you cavvy kids though. THere's a few with them around here that I'm sure post on this site, and they're tards. The one kid told me his v6 cavvy with black stripes and a single racing bucket would walk all over my 99 z28 all day long.

Here's that sad part I think...My buddy's single cam CRX went 12.9 with a stock motor and a backyard turbo setup. Yet you guys need a built motor to get into the 13s. Hahaha...
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:54 AM
^^ so let me get this straight, you searched the internet, found this site, created a profile, just to bash people with j bodies??? sounds to me like someone needs to get a girl, or maybe you have one and are incapable of wooing her.. sounds to me like your one of those incompotent guys that has to drive a stock fast car just to feel like someone...

so you can read the brochure for z28 congrats, yeah its fast stock, but id rather have a $3,000 car built fast then a $24,000 thats stock that way... i guess theres something to be said about hard work and craftmanship and you sir are a douche bag, get a life, go drive fast in your stock z28, oh and last i looked there was alot of cavs past the 12.9 mark your buddy's crx made...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:32 AM
John Toughy wrote:I was joking about owning a ghey-body...I'd never own one.

I love you cavvy kids though. THere's a few with them around here that I'm sure post on this site, and they're tards. The one kid told me his v6 cavvy with black stripes and a single racing bucket would walk all over my 99 z28 all day long.

Here's that sad part I think...My buddy's single cam CRX went 12.9 with a stock motor and a backyard turbo setup. Yet you guys need a built motor to get into the 13s. Hahaha...

There's 2 guys here that touched the 12 with stock internals.... so stfu and search instead of trying to be cool and saying that your boyfriend ran 12.9 with a CRX (that is lighter than a j-body to start with...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:35 AM

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:27 AM
its prolly best if we just ignore this cretins post guys... hes not doing anything but trying to piss people off.. if you ignore him long enough he'll get tired and leave... mods lock this thread please and/or ban mr.toughy, then well see exactly how tuff he really is tuff stuff.....

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:54 PM
You only need to use the contact us button and send a link of this thread to get a lock/ban. I just sent the link so we just need to wait for a mod. Otherwise I'll talk with shifted.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:03 PM
well before it gets locked i just want to say....flourescent shovels dig holes at night

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:56 PM
^^^^sweet!!!

I have a 9sec mustang

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search