New Wet kit installed - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Wet kit installed
Friday, October 27, 2006 12:12 AM
well I finally finished installing my Nitrous Express wet kit today a little earlier. It wasn't too bad to do except I was missing a few key tools to make the job easier so I had to go buy them (Valve stem puller, etc...) but other than that it was fairly easy. Now I have to find a place around here to fill my bottle and i'll be good to go. I'll provide some pics later on today when its light out again.

Oh ya... bottle fed at last....

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!

Re: New Wet kit installed
Friday, October 27, 2006 12:19 AM
congrats man. how big a shot size are you going to run?

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:28 AM
well i'm going to step up as i go. 35 at first until i get used to it, 50 from there, then the 75 as soon as i get the plugs I need for it. But eventually (hopefully by this spring) when i get my forged pistons & rods I'm going to step up to a 150 shot and go from there. Who knows, it all depends on how much my tax check is I guess... lol

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:00 AM
what other tools did you need? can you take some pics of the setup (under the hood). I want to see what eco guys do for theirs. Thanks!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, December 10, 2006 4:29 PM
TurboStitch-CW wrote:what other tools did you need? can you take some pics of the setup (under the hood). I want to see what eco guys do for theirs. Thanks!

You will need a drill, wire cutters, valve core remover(for the fuel line) and a few other basic tools to connect lines/mount bottle and solenoids.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:54 AM
ok....cool, thanks!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search