MAJOR PROBLEM - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MAJOR PROBLEM
Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:48 PM
ok i have a 97 Z24 5 spd. got my NX stage 1 kit all hooked up . took it for a ride opened it up and BAM it took off. ran great came back to the house went to go again and it sounded like the car was missing and didnt have full acceleration at WOT i have more power with out the nitrous now?? i called nitrous express and the guy told me it was because i have platnium plugs. he told me to switch my plugs his prefrence were NGK he said to make sure they were 2 degrees colder than stock plugs, and gap them between 32-35. What plugs should i run .?? and what number are the plugs . if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

PJ

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM
Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:07 PM
sounds like plugs. or what octane you running? make sure you use premium. have you checked your plugs yet?

Thursday, November 16, 2006 4:19 PM
havent checked the plugs yet. deff not the fuel im runnin 93 at 55 PSI fuel pressure on 27 lb injectors. i was told to buy NGK 2 degree colder? what plugs Should i run???? what part NO possibly. ?>??

PJ
Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:11 PM
do a search there listed here... or better yet check the faq

Friday, November 17, 2006 10:57 AM
1. NGK Tr6 plugs (Part # 4177) (1 step colder) Found Here
2. Autolite 103's (Part #???) (1 step colder)
3. NGk Tr71 plugs (Part # ???) (2 steps colder)
4. AC Delco FR2LS's (part # 41-602) (2 steps colder)
Friday, November 17, 2006 4:12 PM
you can get the plugs from your local auto parts store.
i use NGK tr6

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:29 PM
bought them today got the tr6's 1.77 apiece alot cheaper than i ever though. once it stops raining here im gona put them in and go for a test drive

PJ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search