nitrous help - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nitrous help
Monday, December 04, 2006 5:43 PM
I am installing a nos nitrous system and need to know the size of the nozzle and what size of tap to use on my intake

Re: nitrous help
Monday, December 04, 2006 9:06 PM
they should be included with ur kit unless you got it used, and the instructions should also tell you the tap size.

here check out this link...
http://www.holley.com/data/Products/Technical/199R10295.pdf

you can also find ur kit on holley.com and use the part number to pull up the instructions for your spicific kit.

and Drill a 1/4” hole perpendicular to the centerline of the inlet duct. Tap the hole using a 1/16”NPT tap. Tap depth should be deep enough, so that the discharge orifice of the nozzle is completely submerged into
the duct, but not so deep that the Soft Plume nozzle bottoms out.

that was taken directly from the universal kit instructions on page 9. if you need any more help send me a pm or post up as i check the forums every few days.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:48 AM
thanks
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:03 AM
my zex kit came with the tapper . Just had to throw that in there to be a dick. Jucie n' Boost (jucie pushrods) gave you some really good directions tho... Couple more tips, make sure you take into account the way that the nozzle is pointed when inside the intake and also distance from tb(most brands reccomend a distance).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search