n2o problems!!!! - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: n2o problems!!!!
Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:15 PM
look i never intended to piss anyone off,just wanted correct info, if that comes with an @!#$ attitude then i don't need it,i have an ex-wife for that, besides solenoids weren't working properly, come to find out,the fuel solenoid was stuck open,someone else decided to defend me and call out cheese,that had nothin to do with me,initial spray was at 2700-2800,so what,if i blow MY motor out of ignorance why the hell would anyone care but me,only good advice cheese gave was about the plugs and i appreciate it,and how would you purge your line at the track w/out a purge kit?

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"

Saturday, January 13, 2007 6:15 PM
you can't...without a purge kit, you can't safely purge nitrous.....the only safe way is to pull out the nozzle, purge, reinstall the nozzle and go down the raceway..........but by then the effect of purging would be gone..........so my advice (ive spent about 9 bottles down the track before i sold the car) would be to not purge unless you have a purge kit, run autolite 103's and not hit the happy button untill 3k rpms then your car should last a while on the bottle......nitro is hard on the car, so be prepared to fix the car or respect nitrous. by far nitrous oxide is the best mod i have ever done, but if i may quote spider man "with great power, comes great responsibility" you are responsible for the car, treat her good and she'll treat you good

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, January 15, 2007 8:11 AM
Shawn Biggers (BIGGS) wrote:look i never intended to piss anyone off,just wanted correct info, if that comes with an @!#$ attitude then i don't need it,i have an ex-wife for that, besides solenoids weren't working properly, come to find out,the fuel solenoid was stuck open,someone else decided to defend me and call out cheese,that had nothin to do with me,initial spray was at 2700-2800,so what,if i blow MY motor out of ignorance why the hell would anyone care but me,only good advice cheese gave was about the plugs and i appreciate it,and how would you purge your line at the track w/out a purge kit?

then dont run your mouth saying you want to race me.. you cant purge without a purge kit. there is other things youcan do but its too much of a process to be worth it....

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:33 AM
race-spring time,when and where and ill run my mouth anytime anywhere

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:43 AM
go @!#$ yourself....... Im trying to be nice....... quit running you mouth you @!#$ retard

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:45 AM
actually you can purge a nitrous system without a "purge kit " alot of v8 guys do it . your actually purging into the motor while in nuetral rev it jus t over 3000 and tap the switch . i bought a kit but it is possibly . look research it as you like to say . lol!

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Monday, January 15, 2007 9:45 AM
oh and dont forget to bring the turbo you dont have

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:49 AM
jamesn29 wrote:actually you can purge a nitrous system without a "purge kit " alot of v8 guys do it . your actually purging into the motor while in nuetral rev it jus t over 3000 and tap the switch . i bought a kit but it is possibly . look research it as you like to say . lol!

im not too sure how safe that is on a 4 banger

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:20 AM
true ill agree with you on that but it can be done . .lol!

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Monday, January 15, 2007 12:04 PM
just fu#%in' with you, wow sooo testy today, and what do you have against mentally handicapped people? turbo will be on by spring,and this is a friendly challenge,wherever you are,ill meet you halfway

Monday, January 15, 2007 12:31 PM
im sure there is a good track between Michigan and Illinois

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search