Clever place to mount Nitrous Switch? Any pics/ideas - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Clever place to mount Nitrous Switch? Any pics/ideas
Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:59 AM
It would be really clever to wire it on your cruise control switch. SO when you turn off your cruise switch its off and when you turn it on its armed and ready to go. Its prob not gunna be easy to wire up but there is no added switches and no one will ever know.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:58 PM
except when ur mom goes to drive it and she is using the cruise on the hwy and BOOM BANG KA BAM shes in the seat all broke neck like

Sunday, July 15, 2007 3:10 AM
gmanz24 wrote:except when ur mom goes to drive it and she is using the cruise on the hwy and BOOM BANG KA BAM shes in the seat all broke neck like

Yeah but if his mom is like mine she won't ever drive it heh. Mine hates mine but loves the way it looks.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 10:16 AM
Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:This is my setup,other hole is for the fan override switch.Not sneaky and not meant to be.

I have mine wired to the 12v remote amp turn-on wire that went to my audio system,and the radio has to be turned on in order for the n20 switch to be armed.Very convienent if the car is being serviced,I just take my faceplate out and the n20 system won't work.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, July 16, 2007 11:28 PM
ok ok ok ive come up with the end all tell no one spot

im just pullin this outta thin air but a lot of the guys running nitrous are automatics.. yes?

well automatics have a position called "park" therefor there is really no need for the e-brake

the e-brake has a nifty little button that i like to play with, hence i came up with this idea today, where u could rig ur nitrous arming switch up to. now id say ud want to run a light or somesort of way to tell its been actually been armed/disarmed but id say thats the most secret/hidden and most convenient

so for u chris while ur shifting all ud have to do is quick reach down and press the e-brake button and nitrous away

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:14 PM
Probably the most clever idea I've heard yet!!!

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:39 PM
lol good idea... you could also get one of those shifters with the buttons in it..
small pic

I'd like to nitrous my 2200, with a small shot.. but I'm sorta afraid too lol.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:50 PM
or you could hide the switch next to your e-brake so if you look at it from the out side you cant see it but if your in the drivers seat you can
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:48 AM
Going off that idea you guys got I thought of somethin for the auto users at least. I know my g/fs car is an auto and has a button to turn overdrive on or off... Just wire up a switch so that its on the side of your gear shifter and if anybody asks just tell them thats what its for. =)

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:12 PM
thats on sunfires only, cavs didnt have the overdrive switch but that will work great for u auto fires out there

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:42 AM
we dont have overdrive switches. its a traction disable button.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:51 AM
We know this info... not all others do, thats what the fun of it is. You install the switch and just use a SF shifter so u dont have to drill anything, and then if anybody asks just give em' a little white lie

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:14 PM
SF shifter???

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:33 PM
sunfire shifter, lol... or whichever one has the traction control button connected to it.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:38 PM
if you replaced your (motorized) sideview mirrors with aftermarket non motorized.. re-route your switch..? twist left... twist right... when you go in for service.. pull its fuse...

"Z24 Dustbunny"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search