SIngle Direct Port/HO Manifold - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SIngle Direct Port/HO Manifold
Saturday, August 04, 2007 10:02 AM
I have been wanting to do a DP set-up for awhile now on my HO mani exactly like Protomec did,I think he was the one who posted pics but I can't find them anymore.I can't afford the other three nozzles,lines,and distrubition block yet but I was thinking of just drilling and tapping one runner for now and just run my single fogger nozzle.I know this may not be good since it will be spraying all in one cylinder.Any thoughts on this?This is how my set-up is now and I don't like how the angle of the nozzle is,shooting right into the elbow.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"

Re: SIngle Direct Port/HO Manifold
Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:33 PM
dude.....think about it. you can't spray the whole thing into one cylinder.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:45 PM
you would be better served with the nozzle going into the elbow and pointing straight up so that it sprays straight into the TB.

sig not found
Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:23 PM
even if you put it in the plenum, it wouldnt work that well.

Built, bottled, ready for 11s. 14.446@93.74mph, 1.848 60' N/A.
Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:58 PM
Thanks guys that is what I figured everyone would say.I did have it going straight when I had the stock mani and tb on there so I guess I've got to finagle some stuff around to get this to work better.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 4:08 PM
listen, this is what I did. I waited until someone was selling their setup on ebay. Type in "nitrous distribution block" and save the search and have ebay email you. Thats what I did, and you usually get summit selling distribution blocks but ever once in a while you get some guy selling his setup used and you save a ton. I got everything, the distribution blocks to the nozzles (not the nozzles) for like 50 bucks to a v8 setup. So I have two extra distribution blocks for when I scrap my 4 banger for the ls1 (no, not in the cav, in my datsun). Just have patience and you will find something for cheap. I got my nozzles from minion on jbo. Ask around you will find something.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 6:35 PM
thanks man,I'll do that

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search