Better late then never!!! - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Better late then never!!!
Monday, July 02, 2007 11:58 AM
you tho biggs? I don't think you are gonna have the same result. I would give it a try but I am not so sure you would have the same result. VERTS ARE PIGS! My girl has one and it will rip 1st, chirp 2nd and 3rd but it can't get out of its own way. I think they are heavy as hell. She wouldn't give it up and I like it, but its more of a show car than a go car, same with most other verts as well.

I just think she needs a body kit and a drop, but its not my car and she won't let me play with it. That coming from someone who is totally against kits. I'm a big fan of Lenko's vert tho.

Monday, July 02, 2007 12:47 PM
Agreed but i am doing everything I can to eliminate weight ,beat a V-8 Caprice up to 60 the other night,not too bad considering he was a tank as well.Of course I sprayed!!!That's why I say it's quick and not FAST.I haven't even put the alum. crank and alt. pullies on yet.But yeah it needs a diet

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, July 02, 2007 4:41 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:I'm a big fan of Lenko's vert tho.

Thanks buddy

...j

Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:20 AM
yeh thats a nice lookin cavy there lenko i like your rims if i could fine those i would get them

this is an old pic updated pic soon
Saturday, August 04, 2007 2:51 AM
Sorry guys, took me awhile to get to a computer in the desert. Now to get down to it. My car has a MSD DIS 2 Plus system, ported and polished HO intake manifold, Full catback exhaust, thats all. I started that SRT4 race at a dead stop and did not launch. Also my car is a manual. I really wish i could have gotten a video of the whole thing to prove to u guys that i beat the hell outta that car. But as a member here, all i can give u rite now is my word. Give me ten more months to get home so i can get a video up. Later guys.
Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:37 AM
I am sure you did but are you sure it wasn't someone who just put a SRT4 wing on?A stock SRT4 has like what over 230hp stock?Either the guy you were racing had NO clue how to drive or didn't know you were racing him.But if you have a vid by all means post it when you get back.Good luck and come back soon!!I support all of the troops 100%

Saturday, August 04, 2007 4:13 PM
I would go with what Biggs said, probably wasn't a turbo, just had the srt4 bodykit. No way in hell a z with just an ho mani and exhaust would spank one. I could bearly keep up with one while spraying a 50 shot thru my ho mani and 56mm tb

Sunday, August 05, 2007 8:58 AM
Ok once again, u can believe me if u want. But im tellin u me and this kid negotiated the race before we even went out. We looked at each others car and im 100% sure it was an SRT4. Ragin Z, u have to remember that i also have a 65 shot, not just HO manifold and exhaust. And my motor is pretty much a brand new motor, since i did the swap back in like May of 06. Im not new to this stuff guys ive been street racing for awhile, i think i know the difference between an SRT4 and a regular Neon with a wing. Later Gators. Im back out to the shop. Peace.
Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:14 AM
Oh, well you didn't say you were spraying! Congrats man! That should do it. I had the stock exhaust on at the time as well so that sounds about right. Plus my motor was beat to all hell and didn't like me at the time.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 11:50 AM
Ahhh.the truth comes out,well now I believe you!!Nice kill then

Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:23 PM
Thanks guys, took 2 years of ups and downs but i finally got respect from people in town about the Cav. We'll see what shes made of when i get home against V-8s. Later.

Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:10 PM
a new body neon RT looks i dentical to srt4 but withoute the hood my friend has one when he came over day he got i couldnt tell till i seen the hood
Monday, September 03, 2007 8:55 AM
But if he looked under the hood he would have known it was the SRT

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search