N E interest in a 2200 wet kit install guide? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
N E interest in a 2200 wet kit install guide?
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:20 PM
Just wanted to see if there was an interest for an install guide with pics for the 2200. I will be reinstalling my N.O.S. universal kit, bottle heater, and other assorted goodies and would be willing to compile a how to if the OHV guys if they wanted one.

I will be doing the install in the next 2 weeks.

Re: N E interest in a 2200 wet kit install guide?
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:12 AM
sure! HOW TO's are always needed and fun to read.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:08 PM
yep !

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:53 PM
YEAH!

anyone know if N20 is legal in CT, i didnt think it was, but it would be cool to have.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:52 PM
Ok Well I did start on the install today but I didnt have my digi cam since my dad borrowed it. But All the lines and what not that i did run I can take pics of everything if I pull my wai off. I most likely will finish it all up once I get another day off work.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:41 PM
I wouldn't mind a guide myself.. just gotta find the cash to get a nos system lol.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:59 AM
Well the install is on hold. Im having issues with the ignition system on the car now. I;m not getting any spark to the 1/4 coil and I already did the Icm and coils.....so I'm lost on it. I will update at time goes on. Right now I'm in the process of getting my 86 caprice to start today so I can drive that while I figure out the cavalier.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 2:31 AM
guide i would luv i got a dry kit sitting in garage alone withturbo and air ride and need tutorial cuz ive never done this before lol

My Car Domain/My My Space/Likemyride.com/Showmeyour.com
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:20 AM
Well I'd like to help big B but.......1 I've never installed a wet kit.......2 I haven't been drivin or workin on the the cav in over 3 weeks....I'm all about my 86 caprice coupe right now and figuring out why the cav is only runnin on 2 cylinders.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:47 AM
ya got he same problem diagnosing the fire with the turbo.. never ending tuing i swear

My Car Domain/My My Space/Likemyride.com/Showmeyour.com
Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:42 PM
yea...well u wanna play ur gunna pay..........and there was a typo in my previous post...I have a wet kit,,,,and i never installed a dry kit before.

Friday, September 21, 2007 2:05 PM
that would be cool. but make sure u have a disclaimer. im thinking if some one blows up their engine theyre gonna blame it on you

Working on obtainting an M-Class license... ?? Hint: 2 wheels.
Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:04 PM
Haha yea i know....I havent touched the cavalier in over 1.5 months between working on the caprice and the drag truck all my time has been used up. Plus I start school this monday. I will be working on it shortly though as i got it in the garage finally.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search