Gen 3 cav can i do a wet shot of NX with out a Fpump? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gen 3 cav can i do a wet shot of NX with out a Fpump?
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 1:57 PM
I dont think I have a Fuel Pump in my cav. its a 95 with the 2.2. can i do a wet shot from a 10 lb tank directly into the throtle body?
Next Q is how i kno i need the setup but is there a special hole i need in the housing?

Re: Gen 3 cav can i do a wet shot of NX with out a Fpump?
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:06 PM
I would say that you should stay away from cars..... especially after you asked this question.

Blake Goerlitz wrote:Only question is will a ecotec 22 accept a rwd tranny?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:06 PM
yes u have a fuel pump every car does u can inject nitrous right into the intake mani its called direct port and finally no u are no where near ready to install or use nitrous oxide on any vehicle at any time.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:08 PM
^^^^ forgot to add, do you have 2.2 OHV as in your NX question or an ECO as in your RWD tranny question or do you have the ECO OHV hybrid combo.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:26 PM
haha ok first you all suck thanks for the lack of support im looking for info and not sarcasim. and yes i belive i am ready i have the ohv 22 however: i am saving money to make a tube chassi a rear axle 8.8 and the ecotec i have been led to belive tat it can accept a rwd tranny but im doing my homework. i also plan to hook the axle up with a four point and a few other modifications i havent played with spray ever so i am trying to figure out what is up. im just looking for a small boost like 50-100 hp not like im going for a 1200HP car with a blindfold.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:20 PM
^^^^^^^ Wow
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:49 PM
well the way you wrote your question is kinda deceiving of course your car has a fuel pump but im assuming you were talking about a upgrade fuel pump like a walbro if in correct ? sure on your stock pump you should be able to get away with a 50-75 shot wet 100 maybe but i think your pushing it . just get a single fogger kit put the fogger roughly 6 inches from the t/b and go for it . they are very simple to install just depends on what you want . but sorry man the way you wrote your questions you sounded like you need not to touch your car . LOL!

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:27 PM
jamesn29 wrote:sorry man the way you wrote your questions you sounded like you need not to touch your car . LOL!

Trust me i kno a few things but im not a repair MANUAL like most in these forums im more or les a pocket dictionary? i just dont kno terms or things like super turbo or spray
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:01 PM
well,Blake for one you don't have to be a rocket scientist or mechanical engineer to navigate this site.
Plaese read the stickies and Faq's at the top of each and every Forum for more info as well as the Library and How to info.Also complete your profile to better help us help you.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, October 08, 2007 11:30 AM
(sigh)

That poor J-Body is **censored**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search