Zex Wet Nitrous and Purge Kit - Nitrous Oxide Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Zex Wet Nitrous and Purge Kit
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:30 PM
Aight, so i was looking into the Wet Nitrous set up. I used the search and came up with only 6 topics, 2 were in the classifieds. just let me know your opinions

Just wondering what you guys thought about running the Zex Wet Nitrous Kit on my 2002 Eco-tec with only 80,000. Will it with hold the nitrous stock? I have Headers, Hi-flow Cat, and 2 1/4 piping with dual exhaust, and air intake. If not, what would you recommend me do to make it run better? And oncei get it, would you Tune it?

Also with the Dual Outlet Purge Kit, how wide can you make the purge spots apart. Like can i make it come out of my passenger and driver side fender? Or dont they reach that far?

Re: Zex Wet Nitrous and Purge Kit
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:55 PM
Well the Zex kit is above the easiest to install but Mr. Omega may try to sell you on one of his big bad NOS kits,sorry inside thing,but yes Zex is a good kit and you'll be fine on your stock motor 50 shot to be safe,75 shot I would get an MSD DIS 2,anything higher there are a ton of things you can do.

As far as the purge,you can run it anywhere,it's mostly just tubeing.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:35 PM
If u need any help with Zex kit let me know I can send u an email on how to wire everything up. I've ownd both dry and wet kits from Zex and loved them.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:50 AM
The beautiful thing about nitrous is that it's designed to be used on a stock motor/setup and that it requires no tuning (other than selecting the proper nitrous/fuel jets depending on setup.) Now don't get me wrong...other mods will better utilize your nitrous, but you CAN run it on a stock motor. I personally use, install and prefer NOS, but I've heard that ZEX has some killer plumes. Whatever floats your boat, basically. Don't forget colder plugs (1-step for every 50hp, typically) and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get something to monitor your air/fuel ratio. There's a whole lot more you could keep in mind, but that's the meat & potatoes of it.

You could put one purge under your muffler and another in your chimmney...it doesn't matter at all. Just remember that the longer the purge line, the more nitrous it'll take to fill it and the faster you'll kill off your bottle

BIGGSZ24 wrote:but Mr. Omega may try to sell you on one of his big bad NOS kits,sorry inside thing

Dude, seriously...get over yourself and stop acting like a child. I don't feel the need to bring up YOUR name in my other posts.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:01 AM
Well since you feel the need to talk crap about everyone starting with me I'll bring up your name wherever and whenever I please,don't run your mouth and you won't get responses,however childish they may seem.

As far as the advice given to the OP, why would you suggest running a purge line under his muffler then proceed to tell him to remember that the longer the length,the more nitrous he'll end up using?Why wouldn't he just run the shortest route possible?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:21 AM
Wow...you really ARE a moron...

IT WAS SARCASM!! Red the next two lines, dumbass

Sure, you can bring my name up anywhere; but it just makes you look like the child who's pouting about a little quarrel. Have at it--I'll just continue giving sound advice.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:27 AM
You call what you give advice?Sarcasm or not your still a ignorant cocky wap.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:39 AM
Simmer down, Grandpa

And if you're gonna bust out ethnic slurs, get'em right. It's WOP (with out papers). Moron

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:39 AM
either way,wap,wop,ignorant italian,I'll see you smartass next season,you had better have more than 8 lbs of boost,dick

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:25 PM
Lol...maybe I will, maybe I won't. Maybe you should wonder how big I built my motor.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:32 AM
Well,I already know what you did,it's in your profile,along with your winter plans so yeah I'll have some catchin up to do but we'll see come next summer/fall.Quad>ohv

Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:11 PM
Psst...my "future mods" are out of date. I'm doing something a little crazier instead. Built > Stock

Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:24 PM
lol... funniest stuff ive heard in awhile. either way the zex is a good kit. i got the dry myself and i run it all the time on a 50 shot. havent had any problems
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:40 PM
maybe you two should get a room, if ya can't stay on topic and respect the OP time, don't post at all. I'm not taking sides, not condemning anyone, all I'm saying is what you already know. if your here to help the OP then do so, if not you know the answer.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:51 PM
Your right we should have done the whole pm thing BUT we didn't,I think he is knowlegable but yet he calls my knowledge into question,the OP has not posted in this thread for awhile so don't come in here trying to police the forums,I mean that in the nicest way,the idea of running a purge line by your exhaust is ludicrious to me but that's just my opinion

Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:00 PM
Zex should be just fine. I have a Zex kit in my 04 and it is just a blast with a 75 shot. You will need colder plugs though. Right now I am running the stock SRT4 plugs in my eco. I personally wouldn't go any higher shot than that though; at least without a built engine.

~Riki

SPONSORED BY: No one!
Car Domain Site
Friday, October 26, 2007 4:32 PM
Cinny wrote:maybe you two should get a room, if ya can't stay on topic and respect the OP time, don't post at all. I'm not taking sides, not condemning anyone, all I'm saying is what you already know. if your here to help the OP then do so, if not you know the answer.

Well with all due respect...I came into this thread to help the guy. I only started this thing up b/c of the comment that was already made. I'd like to think I shot out some useful info at the top of that post, though.

BIGGSZ24 wrote:Your right we should have done the whole pm thing BUT we didn't,I think he is knowlegable but yet he calls my knowledge into question,the OP has not posted in this thread for awhile so don't come in here trying to police the forums,I mean that in the nicest way,the idea of running a purge line by your exhaust is ludicrious to me but that's just my opinion

Dude...for the last time...I was making a point. WHAT I MEANT, was that you could make the line as long as you want (ie. put it under your muffler) but the longer you make it, the more nitrous you waste in the process. Get me?

Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:52 PM
Everyone bow down to the nitrous guru......Why not word your post correctly then?Tell him that the best possible route is the shortest ,otherwise you will waste nitrous.Sure if you want to try and be sneaky,and I have seen it,then run it like that.And yes I do not use a purge kit as the kit will be secondary to the boost in upcoming Spring of '08.Aeroforce mani,75mm t.b,forged bottom end ,"not so secret cams",and the rest ,well I hope your OHV is ready for the summer.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:42 AM
Agent Omega wrote:You could put one purge under your muffler and another in your chimmney...it doesn't matter at all. Just remember that the longer the purge line, the more nitrous it'll take to fill it and the faster you'll kill off your bottle

Could I have BEEN any more clear? Learn to read. And yeah...my little OHV is built and ready for a lot more than you realize. Good luck with your Twin Cam--you're gonna need it.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:36 AM
BIGGSZ24, i use to really take you serious when it came to nitrous and when you gave me advice for my Z24 nitrous set-up, but after seeing you call an italian american a Wop, ive lost all respect for you. Take care.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:12 PM
OHV LMAO,Ok then big guy,and to brandon ,did I call you a WOP?I don't even remeber you but if your offended by a remark like that ,esp. on this site,then you need to grow a thicker skin.I could honestly careless who respects me or not on this site.Good luck to ya'

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search