bad experience with dynotune - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bad experience with dynotune
Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:00 PM
i bought a progrssive controller #713 for my nitrous kit so the other day i hooked it up its a very simple setup using the ground to activate the module to ramp up the shot well when i got done i decided with the nitrous off id arm it and do a dry test with it well when i armed the system and went to hit the button it started all by itself so iturned it off checked it all and tried agian with the same result . so i contacted the company even saying id pay to have it fixed if it turned out to be my fault but they said in a few words to "pound sand": its a sealed module and cant be repaired . what do you think of that for customer service . i didnt buy it from their website but from what i thought was them through e-bay but the guy told me they dont have ebay vendors??? but if you type in dyno tune in ebay it looks like their web page to me .

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg

Re: bad experience with dynotune
Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:12 PM
I checked out ebay page and it does have the same phone # as the actual dynotune website, and address. I don't know what to tell you I'm very leary about whore-bay. If you want a specific manufactures part get it through them or through a reputable place like summit or jegs, etc, etc .....sorry to hear about your bad luck

Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:41 PM
ill figure out a way to make it work . thanks though.

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:26 AM
cut it open and glue it back together... its probably just abs plastic or something like that

Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:32 PM
...its probably solit state...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search