nos on my 2.4 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nos on my 2.4
Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:45 PM
ok so im planning on running a 150 shot of nos and i dont wanna blow it up so im looking at purchasing forged pistons rods all forged and brass valvetrain , boreing out my oil port in my block to accommodate my high pressure oil pump is there anything else i need to purchase?

Re: nos on my 2.4
Sunday, November 18, 2007 7:25 PM
Its not nos its nitrous unless you are using a NOS kit.
Sunday, November 18, 2007 7:52 PM
150 shot on a 2.4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im done but ya reseach before y do any thing.
Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:49 PM
jarett mccrie wrote:150 shot on a 2.4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im done but ya reseach before y do any thing.

Whats so funny you don't think its possible? Cavalier 13 ran a 250 shot on his. I think thats his username. Maybe u should do some research before u start posting here
Monday, November 19, 2007 6:32 AM
rollie785 (Almir) wrote:
jarett mccrie wrote:150 shot on a 2.4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im done but ya reseach before y do any thing.

Whats so funny you don't think its possible? Cavalier 13 ran a 250 shot on his. I think thats his username. Maybe u should do some research before u start posting here

exactly
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:43 AM
cavalier 13 tured up nothing he has never been a member of jbo so maybe you should search before u shot of your mouth. you can try a 150 or even a 250 it wont last long without a extremely well built engine
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:47 AM
good luck

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:20 AM
jarett mccrie wrote:cavalier 13 tured up nothing he has never been a member of jbo so maybe you should search before u shot of your mouth. you can try a 150 or even a 250 it wont last long without a extremely well built engine

Before i shoot off my mouth, lol, His name is Matt Brown and his username is cavalier13. So listen kid you can run 150-250 on a jbody with a biult motor, and right tuning. Cavalier13 has a built motor.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:19 AM
In addition to the motor build, you might wanna look into some addon's for your nitrous kit. A progressive controller would be nice so it's not one, big, hard hit. Bottle blanket/warmer go without saying, too. Best of luck to ya, man.

Monday, November 26, 2007 11:27 AM
i am doing a fully biuld on my 2.4 i have it almost done now

and thanks i will post up in the spring with the results
Monday, November 26, 2007 11:49 AM
Hey Kalyn do you live in MN

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:24 AM
whats mn (minnesota) and no i live in nova scotia
Monday, December 10, 2007 7:55 AM
Well for a 250 shot I hope you have one damn good build

MSD II, oil....hell this is a one time use thing isn't it.

Friday, December 21, 2007 12:07 PM
you need 2 of the big ones.

Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:04 PM
kalyn appleby wrote:i am doing a fully biuld on my 2.4 i have it almost done now

and thanks i will post up in the spring with the results

If I'm not mistaken,I read somewhere that you spun a bearing on your built motor so....???
IMO if you have a built motor then why waste that with nitrous,BOOST it.You'll get more of out of boosting the 2.4
than juicing it,and remember that boost never has to be re-filled.That's why I'm ditching the n20 and going the
boost route this Spring.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:15 PM
well whats a more resonable shot for a stock ld9

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:25 PM
i was running a 55 shot before mine blew

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:17 PM
Well I came upon this post and I see that people are talking about my car so I will tell you this!!!! with a fully built motor u can do a
250 shot of nitrous. I am running a 250 shot of nitrous in 2 staged and a tuned ECU with a stand alone engine monitor system!!! with
a MSD 6BTM. I rebuild my engine every year and the only thing that ever happened was that one year I did not set my top rpm switch
and the motor over reved and I burned a valve so with the right tuning u can do it!!!! oh and some one is going to ask what all do I have done
everything for the dart block to the head oh and did I mention that the block is o ringed!!! so no more head gaskets blowing out the only thing
is that I go thought a lot of transmissions. and for the people who say i havent been a member yea i have for a while now. And for the people who
havent seen my car than you shouldnt be saying anything
Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:28 PM
ld9 dart block.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:59 AM
Read his profile, it's not an LD9, it's a 2.2.

It's oh so cheesey!
Monday, March 10, 2008 2:22 PM
cheese~whiz wrote:Read his profile, it's not an LD9, it's a 2.2.

I reitterate...

z yaaaa wrote: ld9 dart block.

And I'll raise you a MSD 6BTM

sig not found

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search