how much hp would 150 shot give me extra - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:02 PM
is it 150hp

Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:03 PM
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:07 PM
are you wanting to inhale this or whats your plan with it? cause from the looks of your profile it doesn't say you own a car.



Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:55 AM
You really don't get this rating system do you?



I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:51 PM
With a 150 shot u should be getting 90 whp so thats still good.
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:04 PM
rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

With a 150 shot u should be getting 90 whp so thats still good.


Where do you get this information? The WHP will vary by motor and trans losses. In other words, different for every car.

Oh and if your only getting slightly over 75% of your advertised shot as a gain, something ain't right



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:05 PM


I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:45 PM
Hypsy (The Trucking One) wrote:

rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

With a 150 shot u should be getting 90 whp so thats still good.


Where do you get this information? The WHP will vary by motor and trans losses. In other words, different for every car.

Oh and if your only getting slightly over 75% of your advertised shot as a gain, something ain't right


How your engine and your trans take that kind of a shot is a whole different story, But with a built motor he should see 90+ whp without any problems thats what i ment to say.
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Friday, November 30, 2007 4:01 PM
you know it really depends on the kit a nos and nx 150 means youll be getting somewhere around 150 to the wheel they measure thiers by wheel hp . zex and a couple of other kits do not those you probably right 90 -100 to the wheel


13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:57 PM
Yea i watched an episode of horsepower TV and they put the same Zex kit that i have on my car on a civic and it only gained like 45HP on a 75 shot...


http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440


Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:00 PM
Yeah, but it was running the D15B7 which is a 1.5L non-vtec engine that makes 102 BHP stock (or about 84 whp)...


------------------------------------
We all drive in a yellow Cavalier...
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Monday, December 17, 2007 6:48 PM
rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

Hypsy (The Trucking One) wrote:

rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

With a 150 shot u should be getting 90 whp so thats still good.


Where do you get this information? The WHP will vary by motor and trans losses. In other words, different for every car.

Oh and if your only getting slightly over 75% of your advertised shot as a gain, something ain't right


How your engine and your trans take that kind of a shot is a whole different story, But with a built motor he should see 90+ whp without any problems thats what i ment to say.



and what your saying still doesn't sence and doesn't relate to the question




Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:30 AM
I'm no nitrous guru, but shouldn't a 150 shot give you about 150 horsepower at the flywheel?
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:26 AM
Darkstars wrote:

rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

Hypsy (The Trucking One) wrote:

rollie785 (Almir) wrote:

With a 150 shot u should be getting 90 whp so thats still good.


Where do you get this information? The WHP will vary by motor and trans losses. In other words, different for every car.

Oh and if your only getting slightly over 75% of your advertised shot as a gain, something ain't right


How your engine and your trans take that kind of a shot is a whole different story, But with a built motor he should see 90+ whp without any problems thats what i ment to say.



and what your saying still doesn't sence and doesn't relate to the question


What does not make sence to you? All engines are different some might take it better than others.
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:20 AM
toyotaz87 wrote:

I'm no nitrous guru, but shouldn't a 150 shot give you about 150 horsepower at the flywheel?


Yes


.
.
Project S-Bird
Re: how much hp would 150 shot give me extra
Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:29 AM
how much extra what?.. you'd probably end up picking up the "extra" parts that fell off your motor


------------------------------------------------------------





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search