refill nitrous bottle - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
refill nitrous bottle
Friday, February 29, 2008 10:19 AM
does any one know of a place where i can get my bottle refilled i live in canada just outside hamilton ontario

Re: refill nitrous bottle
Friday, February 29, 2008 11:28 AM
check NX's website. they have a list of dealers on there site. or any local track or speedshop might do it

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:56 AM
I think some scuba shots can fill it too. When I was taking my scuba lessons at a shop in Burlington, someone came in a wanted his bottle re-filled.
Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:10 PM
speed shops will do it usually for a legit price, but if you go to a track and get it filled they might charge you an eye and a leg for a pound. They do so to make a profit off of it in case you forget before you get there and dont wanna drive back, im currently paying 2 bucks a pound at a speed shop down the street from my house.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:53 AM
Pretty sure I saw a sign in Performance Improvements on Upper James in Hamilton advertising bottle refills.

----------------------------
<<<<<2003 Sunfire Sedan>>>>>

Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:57 PM
Keith Lightell wrote:I think some scuba shots can fill it too. When I was taking my scuba lessons at a shop in Burlington, someone came in a wanted his bottle re-filled.

I dunno about that, that's probably compressed air for paintball lol
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:37 PM
what about medical supply places? the one near me (literally one block over) fills my argon/co2 tank for welding... i know medical grade laughing gas isn't the same thing as the n2o used in racing... but do you think that a place like that could get it?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:30 PM
You would need a license of some sort to get the medical grade stuff because it doesnt have the sulfur additive and people would use it for substance abuse etc. you try to huff some car type nitrous and you will regret it right away im sure lol.
Saturday, May 24, 2008 7:06 PM
An old friend of mine used to run medical grade nitrous in his car. I don't know how he was able to get it since he certainly didn't have any licenses or certifications, it ran just fine on the juice to be sure. His true Quad was right around 300 crank hp on the juice.

Sunday, May 25, 2008 7:17 AM
NIce, ya cars will run just fine on either nitrous -(es?). Maybe even a hair better on the medical stuff as it doesnt need to burn off the sulfur stuff. He may have had a friend of a friend of a doctor type deal.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search