secret cam with juice - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
secret cam with juice
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:09 PM
are secret cams better for nitrous or worse or any differance???

Im thinkin of a fairly large wet shot prob at least a 75 maybe lower def lower to start out but ill have dur da dur timing and what not but just wondering if a significance is gained.

Re: secret cam with juice
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:15 AM
depends are you going to do a valve train upgrade? also if you are going wet you have to tap the fuel lines for additional fuel which means double fittings and lines, i think i would price solenoids and lines before going wet, and you are going to do this after the head gasket right? also on stock internals and ignition?

jason

Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:45 PM
tyler wichers has 125 on stock internals but he has the jbp cams

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Friday, November 28, 2008 9:14 AM
i've tried 125 dry and 125 wet sprayed couple times 125 dry was to lean burned the plugs 125 wet needs to be tuned for it well at least the way i have it but yea

for 75 shot is a great start i used 75 dry all summer long no problems at all for motorwise id say just get colder plugs put it in and call it a day and go ill be sprayin 75 dry on my sc fire this summer as well also

Bottle fed Z and M45 Fire
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 7:46 PM
pkay thanks i was just tryin to get at if it was gonna make a nig differance cuz i have to redo my head gasket as well and was just wondering if its worth putin the cams in also while im there if im juicin it anyway
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 7:54 PM
josh cartagena wrote:pkay thanks i was just tryin to get at if it was gonna make a nig differance cuz i have to redo my head gasket as well and was just wondering if its worth putin the cams in also while im there if im juicin it anyway

A what difference?

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:01 PM
ah haha my bad my bad a BIG differance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search