newb at nos - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: newb at nos
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:23 PM
NOS is a company, you douche bags!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:30 PM
i'm only one person man,the only person to refer to nitrous as nos in this thread and i know it's evil so it would'nt be douches it would be douche learn grammer,i just don't understand y u and "other people" get ur panties in a bunch when it's referred to as nos,it's easy,so what omg let's post showing how mad we are that he called nitrous nos,stupid man get over it.y bash someone and call them a ricer cuz they called nitrous nos.it's a waste of ur time and mine so do everyone a favor and shut up about it.should i say n2o? is that really that much diff than nos?good god man.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:31 PM
and zyaaa i know how it's spelled,but thanx buddy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:49 PM
ok so, i know it's been awhile, i wanna know what would all yall seasoned guys dealing with n2o put on ur cars....as far as a whole kit. i'm looking for a decent wet kit. bottle heater, and window switch. brands, types of products come on now don't b shy.

Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:54 AM
I run a Sniper/NOS kit great for beginners but I'd rather have gotten a NX kit.

Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:56 AM
NOS by far is the easier of any brand to get parts for. Their nozzles are standard size and pretty much universal among most brands where as NX nozzles are dumb huge and don't fit much. I would go with NOS for that alone.

Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:29 PM
k so one of u says nos, the other says nx, i was looking at a basic wet kit on dynotunenitrous.com, the only thing i'm worried about is it does'nt look like it comes with a wot switch. anyone care to elaborate if it does or not?

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:06 PM
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=100

the micro activation switch is your WOT switch

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:22 PM
thank u! so aside from that i was looking at a window switch and bottle heater from them, anything else i'd need?

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:55 PM
I'm glad you said a window switch, not mean people do. Its definitely a necessity if you like your car. You might also want to invest in a fuel pressure switch as well. Its just an extra bit of insurance. If the pressure gets XX low then the switch triggers and doesn't allow the nitrous to flow.

I hate asking how much you plan on pushing cause it always changes to a higher number later, but, how much do you plan on spraying?

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:57 PM
I just re-read this thread, oh my gawd! The hilarity that ensues! HAAHAHAHHAA

Friday, November 20, 2009 10:34 AM
^lol yup, i was hoping to be able to get up to a 75 shot. and no i have no engine work done, you can see the very minor list of mods in my profile, i wanna get both motor mounts replaced over the winter, get a rear strut bar on, and then put on the bottle by next year and call it done.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:59 AM
75 shot, you will be fine. Just get colder plugs with that window switch and think about the fuel pressure switch.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 8:44 AM
i was talking with vitamin e bout this. he thinks to go with
http://www.jegs.com/p/MSD-Ignition/MSD-Retard-Module-Selector/747846/10002/-1 <this
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=216 <this
a basic wet kit, purge kit, nitrous pressure gauge, bottle heater, and the basics- colder plugs, higher octane gas. and i think that was it. i think it's gonna b an alright little setup.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:27 PM
It will. You'll have fun. Any more questions, you know which site and section to go to

Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:50 PM
^thanx for all the help sir, can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search