nitrous in a co2 tank - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nitrous in a co2 tank
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:35 PM
i bought this nos kit and on the tank it said CO2 and the guy said that he used NOS in it but i paid 100 for the bot but i don't want to blow it up so would it be ok if u used NOS in the tank ???

Re: nitrous in a co2 tank
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:53 AM
I never knew that you could put a actual company into a bottle....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:09 AM
This is why you should have a basic grasp of chemistry before messing with "NOS".
Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:00 AM
I usually attempt to try to not be a dick , but if you don't know simple basic knowledge regarding N20 or the components that involve it don't put it on your fu(king car.

This includes:
- is nitrous flammable
- is wet or dry better
- what is a wet or dry shot
- what shot can i use to beat my friends ________
- do i really need a bottle heater
- what is the best NOS kit

If you don't know you need to learn before you buy a kit to install on your car. Let me ask you this, why would you buy a kit and then ask a question about what you bought in the first place (after purchase)?

Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:18 PM
Tinkles wrote:I never knew that you could put a actual company into a bottle....

Ever heard of Nitrous Oxide Sulfur Dioxide. NOS minus the D.
Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:21 PM
Japopeye wrote:
Tinkles wrote:I never knew that you could put a actual company into a bottle....

good one retard.

his post is well over a month old.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:50 PM
jeez no wonder no one posts. doucebag central. hey look at me i know everything about nitrous, i am superior, and i drive a cavalier.
Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:01 PM
Japopeye wrote:jeez no wonder no one posts. doucebag central. hey look at me i know everything about nitrous, i am superior, and i drive a cavalier.

truth hurts son

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:11 PM
good job guys you all just won the douchebag of the universe award
Friday, May 20, 2011 12:56 PM
Japopeye wrote:

Ever hear of Nitrous Oxide Systems? NOS for short? It is a Holly brand. Those big blue bottles with NOS stickers on them? The NOS on the top of the sticker isnt what is in the bottle, it is the company that produced the components.

NOS, Zex, NX, Edelbrock, etc are all companies. Nice try on trying to make me look like an idiot, but next time do your research.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:00 AM
Deal with it everyone these days everyone calls nitrous NOS no one is making you look like an idiot. the world doesnt hate you because you drive a cavalier.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:25 AM
Im guessing mommy didnt hug you as a child? I know the world doesnt hate me for driving a gay crapalier, the world hates me because im an asshole.

Actually everyone who knows what they are talking about calls nitrous, nitrous. The only people that call nitrous "nos" are the ricer wannabes and they usually end up blowing their engines because they dont know how to use it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 10:50 AM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote:Im guessing mommy didnt hug you as a child? I know the world doesnt hate me for driving a gay crapalier, the world hates me because im an asshole.

Actually everyone who knows what they are talking about calls nitrous, nitrous. The only people that call nitrous "nos" are the ricer wannabes and they usually end up blowing their engines because they dont know how to use it.

this guy, he speaks truth.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 2:11 PM
this faggots emailing me whining now too lol

Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:41 PM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote: I know the world doesnt hate me for driving a gay crapalier, the world hates me because im an asshole.

quote of the year
Sunday, May 22, 2011 8:07 PM
yep same here

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Monday, May 23, 2011 10:33 AM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote:Im guessing mommy didnt hug you as a child? I know the world doesnt hate me for driving a gay crapalier, the world hates me because im an asshole.

thats pretty funny but thats not really true I know a few guys pulling off 8 and 9 second 1/4 mile passes calling nitrous "NOS". They arent even running N.O.S. brand either. I call it "NOS" I could really care less if someone else thinks im a ricer. My car doesnt look rice and it runs 14s so they can suck it.
Monday, May 23, 2011 10:35 AM
Thats on spray btw. NX proton
Monday, May 23, 2011 11:05 AM
Japopeye wrote:

thats pretty funny but thats not really true I know a few guys pulling off 8 and 9 second 1/4 mile passes calling nitrous "NOS". They arent even running N.O.S. brand either. I call it "NOS" I could really care less if someone else thinks im a ricer. My car doesnt look rice and it runs 14s so they can suck it.

Oooo 14 seconds with spray I bet you feel silly knowing with no2 your doing a 14 second quarter and some people here all running 13 second quarters all motor
Monday, May 23, 2011 8:41 PM
jsoco wrote:
Japopeye wrote:

Oooo 14 seconds with spray I bet you feel silly knowing with no2 your doing a 14 second quarter and some people here all running 13 second quarters all motor

I do feel silly running 14s but what are you gonna do. I have kids and a wife I work and I dont have time right now to do a whole motor build. Im fine with my 75 shot on a stock eco block.
Friday, July 12, 2013 7:30 AM
the morons that have always called it NOS do it because vin diesel and paul walker did. this has been a common misconception for over ten years now. NOS is a company, not a gas. simple as that.

call it spray, nitrous, n2o, hell even NAWS if you want to but anybody that says NOS as in referring to nitrous oxide just doesnt get it.

M45/OS crank/2.4 snout. Now with 5 speed! It's nice to be injected but I love being blown!

Friday, July 12, 2013 8:09 AM
wow 2 years later huh?

Friday, July 12, 2013 8:13 AM
Well no one ever said Brad was the sharpest tool in the shed......

Friday, July 12, 2013 8:16 AM
holey carp i for got all about this post
Friday, July 12, 2013 2:41 PM
who cares if its 2 years later? the fact still remains.

M45/OS crank/2.4 snout. Now with 5 speed! It's nice to be injected but I love being blown!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search