where to tap fuel - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where to tap fuel
Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:14 PM
well i just recently go myself some spray....got one question tho. i have a 2200 and i dont know where to tap into the fuel at. hopefully ya'll guys can help and maybe some pics, thx

Re: where to tap fuel
Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:44 PM
not 100% sure but i think on the 2200 you gotta slice a fuel line in half and put a "t" fitting in there, the 2.4 and ecotecs have test valves that can be used for nitrous but i don't think the 2200 is that lucky <br>

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:48 PM
The 2.4's don't have the Schrader valve test port.

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, January 16, 2005 4:50 PM
thats what i thought, oh well. thx for the help tho

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 12:01 PM
i heard you had to make a hole on the fuel rail and run it that way?
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:44 PM
this is how i did it on the 2.4. might be a bit different on the 2.2 but same idea. you can get the brass compression fittings and T at an autoparts store. <br>

- jay
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:26 AM
dont drill your fuel rail. very risky and will cause serious problems if you dont know what your doing <br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:01 PM
2.2 have a shrader valve hidden down underneath the intake plenum(closest to the t/b) mine had a green cap on it <br>

"dude, thats a girls car"
Friday, January 28, 2005 8:42 PM
the 95-97 2.2? then that is hooked up to the fuel solenoid? (im new to this)
Sunday, January 30, 2005 1:34 AM
Ryan Moffenbier wrote:2.2 have a shrader valve hidden down underneath the intake plenum(closest to the t/b) mine had a green cap on it

Hey can u get a pic of that. Im gunna be running nitrous this summer and would like to know where that is.
<br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:06 PM
I cut my fuel line and put a T in there. I just followed the metal line from the fuel rail going to the back of the engine till it goes to a rubber line, than i pulled it up cut the line than put the T in the line and used hose clamps that came with my NX kit.

Re: where to tap fuel PIC
Friday, February 18, 2005 5:31 AM

I cut my hard fuel line and replaced it with steel braided line. That way I could put in a nice T with no leaks, like I got when I just cut the rubber line and put that @!#$ty fuel t in the line. Thats a bad idea... gave me alot of problems. Hope this helps -Jeff

-Jeff

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottle fed 2000 Z24
Cardomain
Re: where to tap fuel PIC
Friday, February 18, 2005 7:33 AM
that green cap is NOT a shrader valve. that is the service port for your EVAP solenoid. thats the color of the evap cap used on all the vehicles i worked on atleast...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search