installing nx wet system some questions - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
installing nx wet system some questions
Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:08 PM
i just got done finnally installing my p and p head, header, 2 1/2 exhaust, and a 57mm throttlebody . now im installing my nx wet kit .ouestions 1. line from the bottle inside or outside the car ? 2 . purge valve or not? 3. its a 2200 eng 99 83000 miles and a 3spd auto can it handle a 75 shot ? im sure it can handle a 50 shot . where to mount switches? and last what do you think it will run in the 1/4 mile? <br>

will the 2.2l roller rockers for the 95-97 fit the 2200 engine also? can anybody answer that?

Re: installing nx wet system some questions
Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:11 PM
1. Outside, run it under the car, zip tie it to things, pretty easy.

2. If you can afford it, but you'll probably end up spending most of the nitrous doing purges

3. If you get an MSD first to retard the timing, it probably can.

Wish I had pics of where I mounted my switches, I had 2 in the dash panel above the center vent, and one next to the shifter.

No clue what you'll run in the 1/4, depends on a hundred different things, just go and find out.

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, January 17, 2005 3:36 PM
Quote:

will the 2.2l roller rockers for the 95-97 fit the 2200 engine also? can anybody answer that?

No <br>

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:03 PM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:
Quote:

No

Try here:http://www.howellautomotive.com/Howell/Store/catalog/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=41_154_383&products_id=1232

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search