Venom nitrous kits - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Venom nitrous kits
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:28 AM
I was searching the web cuz im eating brakefast and got the ich to look at some speed parts. I ran across this on turbo techs store. What is the beiifit of this kit over direct port kit (NX) i planed on getting from the local speed shop? from what i gather from reading the discription is that it is a dry kit with four nozzles for the spray (direct port) or are the nozzles the different pill sizes they have included in the kit? any one have any insight they would care to share? any help is greatly appriciated.

thanks in advance jeff

VCN 1000 Computerized Nitrous System
SKU: VNM1003
Brand: Venom

The VCN-1000 is Venom's entry level nitrous system. The system is built using Venom's proprietary closed loop fuel control system which ensures the proper air/fuel ratio under all operating conditions. The system features an advanced microprocessor based control module that will automatically terminate the flow of nitrous if the air fuel mixture becomes too lean. The system includes a driver information display that indicates the air fuel mixture (rich/lean) and system status. Kit Comes Complete With: Computer Control Module Nitrous Nozzles Wiring Harness Nitrous Solenoid Bottle With Brackets Hoses And All Fittings Driver Information Display With Switch Instruction Manual & Tuning Guide Installation: You control the flow of nitrous to your engine using various sized nozzles (each kit contains 4 nozzles), the module will automatically control the fuel flow to your engine using your existing fuel injectors. No modifications to fuel pressure or fuel system plumbing is required and best of all it works on new fuel systems that do not include a fuel return line.

You can earn 3325 Reward Points on this product!

Price: $664.99

Re: Venom nitrous kits
Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:33 PM
Venom is one of the best kits you can buy, bar none. ran one on my neon for two years with no problems.

I'll have a sig someday....................
Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:47 AM
Thanks for the reply Black cav.

anyone else?

Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:18 PM
no, its an intake mounted nozzle, just the nozzles are the shot sizes, 4 sizes 4 shots......35, 50, 75, and 100 i believe, other than that, its just a tps activated nitrous unit, nothing special, venom hypes it up a lot in the descripton, it taps into the o2 sensor to read the reading on it, and if its too lean it stops the solenoid, and as far as the a/f display, its a green light for rich and a red light for lean, and when they both are flashing its ok to spray, not like a gauge or something.............what i don't like about it is that the arming switch isn't covered...i don't like uncovered n2o arming switches, and you can't swap switches or venom will void the warranty on the kit

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:49 PM
^^ cool thanks for the info. I think ill go with the nx kit.

Monday, April 11, 2005 9:45 AM
personally if i had to get a new kit, id get an nx kit with the fuel pressure saftey switch, its easy to install and the nx kit with the fpss is just as safe as a venom kit IMO. oh, and i think its cheaper too

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:27 PM
$664. is way overpriced. You can find the venom kit a lot cheaper.

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search