newb question - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newb question
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:21 PM
what is direct port? i am wanting to get a N2O kit sometime in the future but don't know enough about it. i did a search by the way and didn't find anything. also, can wet and dry both be direct port or only one. so far i like how the wet sounds as it adds fuel. i don't want to run a massive shot or anything just a simple 35 shot on an all stock motor with colder plugs. Thanks for all the help

Only one of us walks away

Re: newb question
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:24 PM
direct port involves a nitrous jet in every runner in your intake manifold or for instance NOS has a kit that goes in your fuel injectors, i think its only wet, which like you said adds nitrous and fuel, but could be mistaken, and i think for a 35 shot a direct port kit is not gonna work

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:30 PM
thanks, i'm beginning to understand. with a 35 shot do i have to worry about pooling?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:10 PM
mangler wrote:thanks, i'm beginning to understand. with a 35 shot do i have to worry about pooling?

Not if its direct port. Im still learing i could be wrong.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:39 PM
I got a book that i am courrently reading that will answer most if not all of your nitrous questions. ill post the name of the book tonight when i get home to my house. I cant think of the tital off the top of my head.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:56 PM
thanks, still in the process of learning too, too many things at one time

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:46 PM
The book is High Performance Nitrous Oxide Injection Guide by Joe Pettitt and it is published by CARTECH. www.cartechbooks.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search