more parts....anything else? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
more parts....anything else?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:34 PM
Couple days ago I got the mainline kit from NX and now just got a wot bracket and switch, fuel pressure safety switch, bottle pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge, air/fuel ratio gauge, and an extra n2o solenoid. I havent got any spark plugs yet but will get some tr6's. Is there anything else I need before I put on the kit?? Also i'm gunna try to hide the solenoids so what have people done to hide them?? I've got the bottle hidden just need the solenoids hidden. Thanks in advance!

Re: more parts....anything else?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:42 PM
soem people paint the solenoids black and then hide them in a dark place somewhere in the engine bay.
instead of an A/F gauge, id get and EGT gauge instead. and then maybe an oil pressure gauge

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:28 PM
i thought about making some kind of box and mounting it somewhere but havent had the time to think about it.
why you would get an egt gauge? what would that tell you? i know the the temp of the exhaust but why do u need to know that?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:42 PM
if the temp of the exhaust gets to high then your leaning out

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:02 PM
if you still have the factory intake box in the car you could hide the siliniods in the air box.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search