I want the truth! - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I want the truth!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:29 PM
In the real world are dry kits safe? I am not looking for a big shot like 35-50 max.I have a brand new cavalier and I know the dealer would kill me if say somehitng else broke and i had to take it in and they saw a wet kit or dry kit on there.So i figured i could take the dry kit off very eiser then a wet kit?And what cheap dry kits are out there?
thanks guys!

darkblade j

Re: I want the truth!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:41 PM
i wouldn't go any higher than a 50 shot with a dry kit. and i think even that is pushing it.
and even if you had to take your car into the dealship to be fixed. they cant really saything about the nitrous kit. they would have to prove that the nitrous caused the problem.
instead of taking off the kit everytime you need to go the dealship, a lot of people hide there kits. some paint the solnoids black and hide them in the engine bay someplace where you cant see them to well. then all you would have to do is take out your bottle.

cheap dry kits? remember you get what you pay for

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: I want the truth!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:01 PM
YOU WONT THE TRUTH????? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K i had to do that.

i had 55 shot dry (zex) on my 05 cavy for about 2 bottles and the only problem i ever had was i wrecked my car 2 weeks after i put it on (not a n2o related accident). i loved it . i unfortunatly had too sell the kit earlier this week (had to have money fast). im now trying to find another kit for a good price. but ne way if your not going to spray ne more than 35-55 shot you should be fine. AND WHEN I SAY FINE YOU NEED COLDER PLUGS (NGK TR6 ARE GOOD PLUGS) AND BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO LEAN OUT (HIT REV LIMITER, 107MPH, YADA YADA YADA) SO KEEP AN EYE ON FUEL PRESSURE. ANOTHER THING YOU PROBABLY ALL READY KNOW, NO NOTROUS IS THE SAFEST NITROUS. KNOW WHAT YOUR DOIN AND RESEARCH.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search